+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want her to love me.

I want her to love me.

So there's this girl who I have been chatting with for a few months now and we have had our ups and downs but the thing is sometimes she writes with "<3" and ":*" and sometimes she does not. Like there comes a day where she's writing to me with hearts and then the next day she's like all cold and stuff. Even if I end every sentence of mine with a "<3" she just does not end hers with one. It just feels like I'm bothering because this is pretty weird it's like she's a different person. I just want her to know that I love her and I'm just not ready to tell her that if she's going to keep changing like this. I don't really know why she's acting like this and I would really love some tips from you guys. I want to know how I could make her fall in love with me. I think she knows I like her but it feels like she does not like me.

She also used to text me first a LOT until now. She barely texts me. I'm basically clueless here and I don't want her to be like that. I really like here and I would do anything to make her like me too.

EDIT: I got to know that she has gone through a break up recently and that she's trying to forget her ex. Can this be the reason she does not text me or why she acts all cold?
    Last edited by Itanimulli; 21-08-13 at 08:07 AM.

I suspect you are not the only one she is texting. When she is cold she is giving her attention to someone else.

Sorry but she is just using you for the attention....you should never invest your feelings when you are not in a official relationship.

Oh... a LDR? She's a clearer-thinker than you. She doesn't love you.

Find someone closer.

People throw out the hearts and kisses on text without any real emotion behind them sometimes. If she texts less then she's lost interest. Sorry to say but you can't make anyone fall in love with you. I would start chatting with other girls. And I agree that the odds of a ldr working out are slim, some people have success, but most don't. Why not date someone closer to where you live?