+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend DOES NOT like sex!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I think he is just v inexperienced. Vagina's don't exactly look attractive.
    Yes they do.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yes they do.
    To persons who are attracted to women at least. Being attractive is different from being beautiful btw.

How the **** would you know?

Why do you feel the need to argue with a hetero male that says vaginas are beautiful?

Ok, not ALL of them are beautiful, some are more attractive than others... but why? What self-loathing do you have that makes you qualify?

I'm pretty sure the guy's in shock and not that he isn't attracted to vaginas. It should be temporary. What she needs to do is just give him emotional support in the mean time like hugging and holding his hands. Doing that will build his emotional side and make him more at ease when they get sexual. But don't jump to sex straight away until the time is right, and even before then, just play with each other intimately to plant seeds of lust that his body will later remember when his hormones are in full swing.

Also, he won't turn into a sexual beast until you guys have sex daily and not that he will never be. Regardless of whether he doesn't like it now. If he does agree to sex, make it once a week, maybe every 3 days. You have to get his body use to it. Eventually his body will hunger for yours. Once you have reached the point in your relationship where you've had sex several times in a row over the course of a week. Everytime his lust returns, he is going to be more passionate, and eventually the one asking for it.

Those guys you always hear asking for it from the get go of a relationship have "practiced" with many women and it took them time to get to that state. So I'm just reiterating, it's better to stick together and let the relationship reach that point eventually than the way people who have been in many relationships have it. The fact that he was very sexual in the past with you and that he still kisses you means that he will be very sexual once his brain recognizes your vagina(you can thank masturbation for this slow start in your sexual life and why his brain is sending him mixed signals.) But do not fear, just have patience, it will come, and when it does, you'll be glad you stuck with your first as it will be far more enjoyable because of the years of emotional bonding.

EDIT:
    Mind, a quick note: he DOES enjoy sex when we do it. He really does, and says it does feel amazing. But he isn't very driven to do it and is sometimes outright uncomfortable with the idea....So while I know he is straight and enjoys it, there are still those clunky bits in our sex life that are confusing me.
    Sorry I missed this part. So he DOES enjoy sex when you do it? Then you are already on your way. You just need to wait then, after dozens of sessions, eventually he is going to be the one hungering for you. So don't worry and enjoy this peace while it lasts, this is what a virgin male with in a true monogomous relationship looks like early on and you are getting to see something most girls will never get to see in a guy due to how relationships are carried out.

Also, I want to congratulate you both for having such a nice relationship. Do not pay attention to how other relationships go as they have their own drawbacks to getting to that state. Enjoy this state and use it to build up the emotional and friendship side of your relationship since its harder to when lust is in full swing.
    Last edited by Noveyor; 22-08-13 at 11:25 PM.

K_6 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    He's not the only man or woman that doesn't like to have sex during her menstruation, this isn't unusual. Other preferences may differ too, you can't coincide on everything but it's important that he enjoys sex and makes you feel good about yourself.

My bf doesn't like sex when I have my period. Sometimes he will give in towards the end lol when they are nearly gone and Im very horny but in general he would rather not have sex while I am menstruating
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

How the **** would you know?

Why do you feel the need to argue with a hetero male that says vaginas are beautiful?
    Haha, once again, calm down. I never said that vaginas aren't beautiful, I just said that beauty and attractiveness aren't the same thing. I was actually agreeing with you that persons that are attracted to women would find "regular", clean vaginas attractive in the same way that persons that are attracted to men would find "regular", clean penises attractive (provided they are attracted specifically to the owners of those particular vaginas/penises).

Maybe read what I write a bit more carefully before jumping to conclusions, the next time :-).
    Last edited by searock; 23-08-13 at 12:54 AM.

lalalita Guest
    The man I'm with now is a clean freak, but he still loves pussy. If we make a mess on his sheets, he will wash them that day. He also goes right to the bathroom after sex and cleans himself up methodically. I'm not used to men being that way, but I don't hold it against him or find it strange. He also stopped dead in his tracks the one time I unexpectedly got my period right before we were going to have sex. Besides from the period thing, I don't think being a clean freak has much to do with *during* sex as it does with afterwards.

There's a good chance he could be gay...have you tried fingering him?

Ok, not ALL of them are beautiful, some are more attractive than others... but why? What self-loathing do you have that makes you qualify?
    Kinda have to agree with him...It's the same with dicks. Some dicks are really good looking. Others? Well....not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    My bf doesn't like sex when I have my period. Sometimes he will give in towards the end lol when they are nearly gone and Im very horny but in general he would rather not have sex while I am menstruating
    The bleeding usually stops temorarily when you have sex. Have you tried it during full swing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Kinda have to agree with him...It's the same with dicks. Some dicks are really good looking. Others? Well....not so much.
    This made me chuckle XD... I've never seen an "ugly" dick I mean, I just don't think of penises as being ugly or beautiful... if I'm attracted to a guy, I'm attracted to his penis, that's all (unless the guy has hygiene issues that is :S, or if it has some sort of malformation I suppose).

I'm with Rowen, I have see some not so good looking ones myself.

I guess I'm just very inexperienced (number-wise) then. May I ask what makes a penis unattractive for you?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    This made me chuckle XD... I've never seen an "ugly" dick I mean, I just don't think of penises as being ugly or beautiful... if I'm attracted to a guy, I'm attracted to his penis, that's all (unless the guy has hygiene issues that is :S, or if it has some sort of malformation I suppose).
    I can understand that, and it's not something I'm going to put as a deciding factor for whether or not I'll date him. However, some of them are a turn-off in the bedroom for me, unless of course I have some sort of emotional attraction to him. ...Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I guess I'm just very inexperienced (number-wise) then. May I ask what makes a penis unattractive for you?
    lol Well, I can't speak for Smackie, but to me, a fugly dick is one that's shaved to the point everything is smooth and a mass of soft skin... I like a penis to look like a penis with at least a tiny bit of hair- not just like some flesh colored worm. :S And foreskin is okay, but if the tip looks red to the point it looks like it's a step away from diseased, that's a turn-off too. Other than those two instances, the dick is fine unless it's wrinkly to the point it looks worse than a prune.

But most of the time, the dick looks fine to me. haha We're talking rare instances that it's ugly to me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast