+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boyfriend DOES NOT like sex!

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    lol Well, I can't speak for Smackie, but to me, a fugly dick is one that's shaved to the point everything is smooth and a mass of soft skin... I like a penis to look like a penis with at least a tiny bit of hair- not just like some flesh colored worm.
    Haha, I hadn't thought of this! Thankfully I've never encountered a shaved penis. It would probably be a turn-off for me too... can't be 100% sure until I try it I guess XD. But I was talking more about the morphology of the penis itself - I mean, things that cannot change (hair can always grow back).

And foreskin is okay, but if the tip looks red to the point it looks like it's a step away from diseased, that's a turn-off too.
    Now I feel really inexperienced . Never encountered one of those either, although from your description I can understand why you would be turned off by it. I've seen a photo online of a penis with so much foreskin that it wouldn't curl back even when fully erect. I guess I wouldn't be very happy with that - mostly because it would diminish the guy's sensitivity.

Other than those two instances, the dick is fine unless it's wrinkly to the point it looks worse than a prune.
    Do you mean like old men's dicks?

We're talking rare instances that it's ugly to me.
    I know, thanks for replying :-). I was just curious because I couldn't think of anything that could make me think "wow, that dick is ugly". Now I can .

As Dan savage would say .... DTMFA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234