+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you girls prefer when it comes to blowjobs? condom or no condom?

What do you girls prefer when it comes to blowjobs? condom or no condom?

So just curious to know if girls prefer giving blowjobs with or without a condom?

Additional info: The girl I will be with soon wants to have protected sex i.e. condom but she has given bj's to previous boyfriends (I assume) without a condom since when I said you can get flavoured ones she was amazed and never knew this and she has said she has experience with giving oral pleasure.

I know as a guy I prefer without the condom but what are your thoughts?

If I'm sure the guy has no STDs, I prefer without a condom.

I'm not sure what you mean about the girl you will soon be with. Did she say she wants to give you blowjobs with a condom, or that she wants to have intercourse with a condom?

So as long as the person was clean and had no STD's you would be okay giving a blowjob with no condom?

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    So as long as the person was clean and had no STD's you would be okay giving a blowjob with no condom?
    Yes, I already said so.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean about the girl you will soon be with. Did she say she wants to give you blowjobs with a condom, or that she wants to have intercourse with a condom?
    Well we are planning to meet at a hotel and spend the night together and we have both kind of agreed to having adult activities and she said that if we hit it off then things could lead to intercourse with a condom but would happily do all sorts of foreplay stuff with me such as oral, handjob etc

So she never said she wants to give you blowjobs with a condom. If it's something she wants to experiment with, I'd say let her give it a try. Tell her you prefer without a condom though, I'm pretty sure she will have no problem giving you head without a condom especially if she knows that's what you prefer.

No, she hasn't specified and would prefer without condom since the feeling is much better without. ah okay, thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    No, she hasn't specified and would prefer without condom since the feeling is much better without.
    So... what's the problem exactly? You both want the same thing.

Or were you just looking for opinions out of curiosity?

No problem really, was more interested in other people's thoughts and views on it out of curiosity and answering my minor problem was just a bonus

Ok then - I still don't see what the "minor problem" is but okay :-).

not really a problem at all, i just like to plan things out and didn't know what my girl might like or dislike when it came to bj's

Ask her what she likes, tell her what you like. Communication is key :-).

I wouldn't give a bf unless I was sure he had no STDS etc Before becoming sexually active together, I would want us both to be tested at a clinic. You can never be too careful as far as I am concerned. Even if you both have only been with a few people, you dont know who those people have been with etc. Its better to be safe than sorry
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Well I have been tested after I was with my ex and dont have anything and have a little card saying im std free haha. Can I get an std from receiving it?

Yes, it is possible to get the Herpes virus if she's got a cold sore coming on.

http://www.abc.net.au/health/talkinghealth/factbuster/stories/2009/07/29/2638882.htm
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 21-08-13 at 06:47 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast