+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused Hurt Helpp!!!!

Confused Hurt Helpp!!!!

Well.. Lately i have been so depressed... due to my girl... There are times at night she dissapearss for hours....she denies everything where she went and so on.... i could tell she be lying to me due to too many evidence.. Well first of all i admit i cheated on her first.. Well i did it because me and her at first wasnt realy getting along. she used to meet with guys behind my back.. and i would just find out ... SO MANY guys be calling her... i would catch her sumtimes hiding things from me... even online.. i guess das my reason i cheated.. and i never told her anything for 2 years... she kept on coronting me and bugging me about it.. and den i finaly confessed to her.. we had a lil brake that time... but later on like about 3 to 4 days. she calls me back n ask to see me.. so i did... we got back together n talked about it her giving me a chance because she loved me n she cant let me go... ok so we was ok..the only problem is that she hasnt moved on to wat i did... i understand its hard to move on n forget bout the past... but it is also not fair for me... im trying my best to b so honest n show her ive change... i pick up all her fone calls n see her everyday.... if i aint with her im at work or at home... n also now n den we have fights n she keeps on using da past of what i did as an excuse... DAYM im so stressed out.. but i always tried my best to make her happy... OK now another problem is that at her job therse this guys .. n its her manager... they became close.. he drops her home every night after work.. since they work the same shift... I was ok with it cus the guys knows that she has a boyfriend... n ive met him she introduced me to her... so i was fine with it... one night dey dropped by at my job.. n my gurl went to pick sumting up from my car... n i talked to the guy where dey goin??... n he sed they just gonna play pool with bunch of my friends i know n she knows... so i was fine with it.. I tol him before they left " aytz take care of my girl k" so den they went off... ok that was like around 9 pm ... i get out round 11pm.. n i remember i told her to meet me at work wen i get out... but no .. she wasnt there .. i called her so many times n she didnt pick up.. so did the guy..... i started feeeling sumting fishy... i looked around n around with a co worker of mine we coudnt find the both of them... i called a couple of my friends n dey said they didnt go chill with my girll.. i was so upset... didnt know wats going on.. next thing you know she gets home round 3.. i was so pissed asked her where she went.. n she sed she coudnt get in the pool hall so dey decided to watch a movie with his friends.... i got madd call the guy up too.... woke him up ask wats going on between them.. n he just sed dey just friends n dey went with bunch of friends... i was just pissed at him n he was just telling me to calm down cus dey just friends so i sed aytz den... so da next day i just acted like nothing happened cus if i continue getting mad i know my gurl would just get madd at me cus she always like dat.. she went to work n while she was working i called up the guy and appologize cus i didnt want to start anything till i got clues... so he se he understand and that he would do da same thing if his girl did dat... so i figured nothings going on.... ok so i went along n continued my relationshi with my girl.. ANOTHER problem was that so many new guys be calling her that i didnt know hoo they was... n she just telling me that they just friends.. ok foine but daym my girl has been also dissapearing aggain.. making me think sumting is going on.. i dont know.. she has been getting home lately so late.. and i always end up looking for her.. i got so tired of it... cus its like she dont care... so somehow i had to let go.. it was our anniversary and chilled with her for a bit... we chilled but i acted diffrent.. showing her lots of love like i never did before.. and she was shock.. she said i was never realy like dat.. but deep inside i knew that dis would be da last day i would see her.. n den the time came i had to leave.. she walked me to da door.. n kept on askin me if i loved her.. n just answered with a lil pause..... welll.... ofcourse.. i walkd down the stairs n i notice she still lookin in a lil crack of her door.. so i turned around n asked her to come close to me.. she did then i gave her a hug...n i told her that i loved her so much.. den off i went... since den i never spoke to her the whole day... i felt badd cus i know i still wanted her.. i just want her to change the way she is n choose to do me rite or just leave it the way it is.. .. then the next day i found out that she had chilled and she chilled with dis guy aggain.... DAYM i was so confused... I dont know if there sumting going on but dey been chillin just the two of them... wats going on.. i have no clue but i know dis aint fair for me.... so dat got me more pissed n i was thinking she didnt realy care bout me anymore... OK so i got out chilled with a friend of mine which she was close with too.... n she has been there for me ever since.. n her advice is to her do wat she wants.. n that i shoudnt even bother calling her n looking for her.. cus i have been doing that n she said that my girl would just think im always gonna b there n that she will get away with anything..... so i agreed with her.... the next morning i notice she kept looking for me.. so many missed calls in my hoiuse.. n she called my friends looking for me.. cus thoughs time that she gveme missed calls are the time im suppose to pick her up n spend time with her.. she has been lloking for me at work n friends n at home... dont know wat to do PLS help.. cus my friend to ld me let her feel like im changing n not wanting to be with her any more... n dey know one day she will regret n beg me back.. n its kind of been working she been looking for me.. but guys wat should i do.. to her n specialy to dis guy... PLS HELP

Paragraphs friend, Paragraphs. I started to read this but got lost and gave up.

Me, too. Also, if you really want responses, I would just summarize. But maybe you really only wanted to vent?

Nevermind. Too dense for me.
    Speak less. Say more.

Summarization (use real english next time, I don't speak ebonics well). Anyway, his girl has been chilling with her manager alot, just the two of them, sneaking in at night around 3 a.m.

This dude cheated on her and finally told her, broke up for 3-4 days. 2 years ago or something.

Guy has decided to do the NC thing and try and get his girl to realize what she's missing etc etc.

She continues to call and he isn't responding.

Girl said she was gonna hang out with his friends, never did. Continuous lies blah blah.

Seems to me she's stringing him along as a pillow to fall on, while she fools around with another guy. Managers are bad news, the time my girl cheated on me was with her manager. He also drives her home from work every night since they work the same shift. People who continually work together in close quarters can and usually WILL grow fond of one another, regardless of a previous relationship.

Tone Guest
    He doesn't still drive her home does he? Like, to this day?

They are both cheating on each other? Why bother with this relationship at all, then? They aren't ever going to be able to trust each other, anyway.

And thanks, Tommy, for the summary.

Yeah, Tommy. Thanks. I found the "etc., etc." and "blah, blah" parts especially interesting.
    Speak less. Say more.

she called me earlier.... n it was my first time speaking to her since ive been ignoring her... SHe asked me if im trying to avoid her.. i just told her that i cant take it anymore me caring looking for her everynight while she doing things behind my back.. n dat der were too many lies...

daym i made it official.. SHOULD I TOTALLY FORGET BOUT HER>> ??? what should i do guys.. sorry for the long story by da way.. its ust that i was tyoing at the same time i was hurt n my fingers was collapsing so i did sum shortcuts... thnx for the reply guys.. pls help me wit more advice

Ah, poor guy. It will take some time to get over her, but yes - you've got to forget about her. Do the "no contact" thing if you want it to happen more quickly. There are lots of girls out there who will treat you better.