+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be honest - how will being ugly affect my future life?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Academic girl is a troll. Probably a guy pretending to be a girl. Unless your gonna post a pic then f**k off with these annoying posts.

What 14 year old girl is obsessed with just "ggetting laid"

troll troll trolling troll
    are you retarded? lots of 14 years old girls think about getting laid actually.
    My Life Through Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Seriously. Most annoying fvcking person on this thread.
    no , that'd be you
    My Life Through Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by academicgirl View Post
    I'm ugly, so please tell me how this will affect me in the future.
    She's a troll.

I don't think she's a troll unfortunately

She could just be of sub-normal intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by lyricist. View Post
    no , that'd be you
    You're an idiot. If you'd have been here long and often enough, you'd notice that she continuously posts threads about being ugly and trying to get attention. Literally, continuous. I'm over it and pretty sure everyone else here, is too.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

What is up with everyone judging a person's character by the way they look ?
    Acad girl, If you think your ugly just exercise, eat well and show optimism.
    I sometimes don't feel like I'm the best looking person, but I know I feel great and with my personality, i try to respect others, be caring, humorous, humble, do physical activities mainly outdoor, spread advice on various subjects, I have others, but we can't be so hard on ourselves, l think being different is unique, embrace the Person they you are.

Describe what makes you so "ugly". If its bad teeth: get braces. If its being fat: eat well and be active. If its a big nose, wait till you are 18 and have rhinoplasty. Honestly, being hot isn't a walk in the park. It takes a lot of grooming. Getting regular haircuts, taking time in the morning to style the hair, investing in a good aesthetician for waxing, facials etc. working out daily, dieting, etc. When I was in high school, I used to wake up at 5:30 everyday to get ready for school and I still get up at 5:30 to get ready for work. I need time to put on my make-up, style my hair, have a shower etc.

Some of us just have natural beauty, some of us have to take a long time to create the dolling up look, and some of us have a mind to pull anyone into our dating range. If you have to ask a question like this, than you are being as shallow as the guys you hope to score in the future. How about, if your ugly find an ugly guy? Or find a sweet guy who has a big heart who doesn't care about looks? This question of yours is invalid.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

It won't lots of ugly people are married, millionaires and famous.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

You are not ugly, that's just what trolls look like. Find another troll and you will live happily ever after and settle down under a nice comfy bridge somewhere. It will all work out for you.

You won't be able to get a job nor will you ever get married. Extremely drunk men will use you for sex then cast you aside..until you die.

wow people stop bullying her!!

this is clearly some1 with low self esteem and confidence
    My AttitudE will B MinE 4EveR

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Describe what makes you so "ugly". If its bad teeth: get braces. If its being fat: eat well and be active. If its a big nose, wait till you are 18 and have rhinoplasty. Honestly, being hot isn't a walk in the park. It takes a lot of grooming. Getting regular haircuts, taking time in the morning to style the hair, investing in a good aesthetician for waxing, facials etc. working out daily, dieting, etc. When I was in high school, I used to wake up at 5:30 everyday to get ready for school and I still get up at 5:30 to get ready for work. I need time to put on my make-up, style my hair, have a shower etc.
    True story. Takes me anywhere from 1 to 2.5 hours to get ready depending on if I washed my hair first and what exactly I want to do with my hair and make up that day.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    wow people stop bullying her!!

this is clearly some1 with low self esteem and confidence
    yeah, it doesn't hurt to reply as if real at times, even if it might be a bit put on good advice sticks.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12