+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Why don't girls pursue guys?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    He just like to blame women for his own short comings that is all.
    I like to blame women for his shortcomings too...

Nah, whoever this "he" is, I am sure it's not a simple blame game. Broads are all the same, really.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Back to your usual leisurely trolling I see.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Nah, whoever this "he" is, I am sure it's not a simple blame game. Broads are all the same, really.
    Broads are all the same? By your use of the term "broad" I can see you obviously know nothing about women. I can see why you have such a hard time "getting" chicks.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

You can't see shit, doll.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    You can't see shit, doll.
    Okay. Keep whining about your lack of sex then. Lol.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Wasn't whining about lack of sex, Toots.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    LOL HD, you're priceless... we've given you, on this thread alone, loads of examples of girls pursuing guys and you still can't accept it. Whatever, continue believing in whatever makes you happy, so you don't have to face the fact that if no woman has ever pursued you it probably means you aren't that attractive (not just physically) in the first place.
    ...Women have pursued me. But keep making comments about my character and looks. That's mature of you.

So wait, women have pursued you, we've all been telling you that most of us and most of the women we know in real life have pursued guys, yet you still maintain that women don't pursue guys? .................

Maybe we should define "pursue." Ye dames are probably distorting the definition so you can feel self-righteous and say women do pursue. "Pursue" does not count if it's: one smile in the direction of a man for some unknown reason, a woman ordering fast food through a male employee, saying "Hi" to a male, saying "Thanks" after a male holds the door open..Those do not qualify as pursuing. Therefore, the amount of women who have pursued and were presented in this thread as anecdotal evidence is probably closer to 0 now.

Let's see. I confessed my feelings to a guy when I was 15, got rejected. I invited another guy on a date to the movies when I was 16, he accepted (date never happened because he showed up late but I thought he wasn't coming so I left, haha I know pretty ridiculous ). I got touchy and flirty with another guy when I was 19, he ended up being my boyfriend for 2 years (I initiated the physical playful interactions even though he was the one who asked me out, so dunno if you would count that as pursuing, maybe not). I confessed my feelings to another guy when I was 20, I've been in a relationship with him for over 2 years (still am with him).

Pretty much all of my female friends could tell you similar stories. Oh and before you jump to conclusions: I have been pursued by guys since I was a teenager, so it's not like I "needed" to pursue guys, I just felt like it and *gasp* I did.

Besides, I don't think there's a clear line most of the times. I mean, apart from guys who actually randomly walk up to you and start talking to you (which is not at all common in my country, pretty much nobody does it apart from foreigners and/or creeps), what generally happens is girl and boy meet via friends or in social gatherings (like class, work, church, party, etc), they talk for a while, they like each other so they start flirting, they agree to meet again just the two of them, they exchange numbers, flirt some more via text, go on the first date, flirt some more in person, etc... you get the gist. It's basically never just one of the two persons doing everything. At least not in my country.
    Last edited by searock; 30-08-13 at 10:15 AM.

I asked guys out on dates in my early to mid twenties...never been rejected ; )

It's useless, they're not going to believe us... *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Let's see. I confessed my feelings to a guy when I was 15, got rejected. I invited another guy on a date to the movies when I was 16, he accepted (date never happened because he showed up late but I thought he wasn't coming so I left, haha I know pretty ridiculous ). I got touchy and flirty with another guy when I was 19, he ended up being my boyfriend for 2 years (I initiated the physical playful interactions even though he was the one who asked me out, so dunno if you would count that as pursuing, maybe not). I confessed my feelings to another guy when I was 20, I've been in a relationship with him for over 2 years (still am with him).

Pretty much all of my female friends could tell you similar stories. Oh and before you jump to conclusions: I have been pursued by guys since I was a teenager, so it's not like I "needed" to pursue guys, I just felt like it and *gasp* I did.

Besides, I don't think there's a clear line most of the times. I mean, apart from guys who actually randomly walk up to you and start talking to you (which is not at all common in my country, pretty much nobody does it apart from foreigners and/or creeps), what generally happens is girl and boy meet via friends or in social gatherings (like class, work, church, party, etc), they talk for a while, they like each other so they start flirting, they agree to meet again just the two of them, they exchange numbers, flirt some more via text, go on the first date, flirt some more in person, etc... you get the gist. It's basically never just one of the two persons doing everything. At least not in my country.
    Those count as pursuing. Girls don't do anything like that over in America (maybe in Canada, but Canada's a better place overall).

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I asked guys out on dates in my early to mid twenties...never been rejected ; )
    I reject this statement.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast