+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you think he might like me?

Do you think he might like me?

I work at a grocery store. One of my co-workers has become a really good friend of mine. We tease each other and we talk to each other. The other day I went through his line to buy a drink. I reached for the receipt before he could hand it to me. He tease me about saying he wanted to give it to me. Later when I was checking someone out he reached over and place the receipt on my counter. Could this been seen as flirting? He was also happy that I was the one working with him that night (he vocalized it). Other times he won't speak to me when they're are other people around but will when it's just us. Someone told me that could be a sign he likes me.

Quote Originally Posted by brittm1701 View Post
    I work at a grocery store. One of my co-workers has become a really good friend of mine. We tease each other and we talk to each other. The other day I went through his line to buy a drink. I reached for the receipt before he could hand it to me. He tease me about saying he wanted to give it to me. Later when I was checking someone out he reached over and place the receipt on my counter. Could this been seen as flirting? He was also happy that I was the one working with him that night (he vocalized it). Other times he won't speak to me when they're are other people around but will when it's just us. Someone told me that could be a sign he likes me.

it can be, seems like he is really pay attention to you and likes to be around you

he might like you, are you both single? ask him out and see if he accepts.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake