+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girlssssssss...........

OP, you did look better with a beard. More mature. So yeah, I think you grow it back.

i did one last picture if im still ugly then **** it im still gona get smashed

You are not ugly, get over yourself will ya........hurry up and grow that beard back. I told you it would make you look like a kid.

Pretty good but to be perfect you need to see some sun.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Need to dye your hair dark brown.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Haha funny how you're surprised we don't like you without the beard, when we all told you from the beginning that you shouldn't shave it . Anyway you are still very young, in about 5 years you'll be able to go clean-cut or bearded and you won't look like a 14 year old either way. For now, keep that beard.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Haha funny how you're surprised we don't like you without the beard, when we all told you from the beginning that you shouldn't shave it . Anyway you are still very young, in about 5 years you'll be able to go clean-cut or bearded and you won't look like a 14 year old either way. For now, keep that beard.
    You sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You would look much better without the facial hair and with a tighter haircut IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by paythebills View Post
    You're decent looking

Would look better without the beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous.. View Post
    6/10. That beard does not work.
    haha poor guy

Well both anonymous.. and paythebills later on said that he looked better with the beard... so...

It's pretty simple - pretty much any guy looks better with a beard . OP, sorry, but right now you just look like a little teenager.

Look I hate giving this sort of advice, I think your look should be whatever you feel comfortable with. If you change your look just in hopes of attracting women but you don't feel comfortable with it, you will seem unconfident and uncomfortable in your own body... which is per se unattractive. Who cares if you look a couple of years younger than your age? Act like a man your age and it won't matter. My boyfriend looks younger when he shaves, but he holds himself like the confident man that he is so he's as hot as ever, beard or no beard :-).
    Last edited by searock; 24-08-13 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Well anonymous herself later on said that he looked better with the beard... so...
    So has paythebills, that's why I said poor guy

He should have trusted me

Obviously I'm not a chick but dude, wtf did you shave it for? Just because strangers online suggested, it's your ****ing face, lmao.
    Grow it back.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    u look a little like a mormon
    a Mormon

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Obviously I'm not a chick but dude, wtf did you shave it for? Just because strangers online suggested, it's your ****ing face, lmao.
    Grow it back.
    The internet makes you do strange things

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123