+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hitting on a girl with no emotions

Hitting on a girl with no emotions

Obviously, she probably has emotion, I actually don't know her well, but I'd like to get to know her, I think she's really pretty. She's kind..scary or something though, well, not scary, she doesn't look scary, but like I said, she acts like she has no emotion, when someone talks to her, she nods..when they ask a question it's "Yes." or "No." I've never seen her smile..we live in a small city, I know who her grandparents are, they seem nice, they raise her..I've seen her with some people..I'm sure they're friends, and she smiles and talks to them? Idk...help? What do I say to her?

Maybe she's just really dumb lol. I know this girl who is a complete air head. Every question is answered with a simple "no" "yes" or "i dont know." She is extremely indecisive and SEEMS shy, but she's not really that shy, she's just really stupid and doesn't have a lot to say, because there's not a lot going on up there lol. Don't get me wrong shes a sweet girl, but very airy lol.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Maybe she's just really dumb lol. I know this girl who is a complete air head. Every question is answered with a simple "no" "yes" or "i dont know." She is extremely indecisive and SEEMS shy, but she's not really that shy, she's just really stupid and doesn't have a lot to say, because there's not a lot going on up there lol. Don't get me wrong shes a sweet girl, but very airy lol.
    I thought about that, lol, but it's like a really pissed off "leave me the f*** alone" yes and no haha

Quote Originally Posted by Confused&Bored View Post
    I thought about that, lol, but it's like a really pissed off "leave me the f*** alone" yes and no haha
    Maybe she's just not that into you lol.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Maybe she's just not that into you lol.
    I've actually never even talked to her, that's just how she acts with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Confused&Bored View Post
    I've actually never even talked to her, that's just how she acts with other people.
    Oh welll wtf lol. Talk to her yourself! That's the only way you'll get any answers.

I dono wud i go for someone so rude lol. Youve never talked to her? Soo y u so interested in her? Just ask her out and if she says no, move on
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Some people are naturally like that. There is this cashier at the local grocery store that I go to several times a week, she always looks miserable, never smiles, barely says hi, how are you like the other cashiers. She's been there for a couple of years and I never ever see her smile or be friendly. I'm surprised she is still working there.

143 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'm guessing she's shy. I used to be sorta like that, lol. But a bit more responsive. I rarely smiled. I didn't know why myself. But I guess I didn't want to draw attention to myself. Or maybe she's had a bad experience or something. I stopped trying to make friends as a kid when another girl rolled her eyes at me when I ade an attempt to say hi. She may not be the same as I am though. But be patient if you really like her. Be nice and show her she has you to share her thoughts with. She'll warm up to you if you play the right cards. Oh nd complimenting her may not be such a bad idea. Just time it right I suppose. I can't say this would work, but you won't know unless you try.
    Google doesn't have the answer to all your questions unfortunately.

143 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Also do not show you're scared or intimidated or anything like that if it isn't already obvious. It's not exactly flattering, haha. Some guys used to seem afraid of me, and it wasn't very fun to see their expressions change whenever I look at them.. Like I was gonna hurt them or something, lol.
    Google doesn't have the answer to all your questions unfortunately.

Nine times out of ten, there's a reason why someone's that cold... So, I suggest trying to get to know her. Talk to her...but don't be direct and ask her why she acts the way she does. Just try to start as a friend and see how it goes.

But don't pour pig's blood on her at the prom... >.>

Why are u attracted to a girl who never smiles? Creepy...

I was kind of like that in high school, only because a lot of people were intimidated by me, and I was trying to keep up appearances lol. No one really "fcked with me" in high school, cause I looked like a total bitch lol. But once you get to know me, I'm like all smiles and bubbly and shit lol.

Ya me too....everyone said I was hard to read.