+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

Ok my story is. I met an awesome girl in my local about 2 weeks ago, last weekend she asked me to spend the weekend her with her. We both agreed before hand that we weren't looking for anything serious just some fun. This was a bit strange for me as I have never done anything like that before. To cut a long story short we made love for most of the night and again in the morning. When we were talking the day after we both realised that there was a massive connection between us that spark that can light up any darkness. However now she seems to have gone cold on me and totally confused can anyone help?

Maybe I should flesh it out a bit, we were pretty much texting non stop till the other day she told me I was too much of a nice guy whatever that means. To be honest I'm just a normal guy. I have a nice side and a darker side. This situation has really thrown me into turmoil though. I like the girl a lot but neither of us are ready for a relationship and I don't know if she's just as scared as I am about the whole thing, the problem is I'm due to go to the club today and I have no idea whether she will be there and if she is I have no idea what to do if I see her. I don't want there to be any bad feeling between us or awkwardness so I guess I'm just asking for any opinions on how best to proceed with the whole thing. I would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
    Last edited by Stewy83; 24-08-13 at 06:52 PM.

She TOLD you she wanted to **** you and then chuck you. Forget her unless she calls you up and asks for an encore. You can decide then if she's worth the sweat.

Hint: DON'T sleep overnight with someone who just wants to use you as a warm live dildo. No bonding rituals allowed... it just does what it did to you, confuses you and makes you think she's changed her mind about only wanting an orgasm.

If you see her at the club say hi to her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Even more confused now. Why on earth would this girl try to put me in a hunny trap. Casually minding my own business in the club and a random women comes up to me and starts talking, ok I think and we chat away then even more randomly this guy who I don't even know says he's got lasses going to back to his and do I want to come with him and sort them out. After politely declining I get a text of the girl in question here asking me why I was chatting someone up.

You hardly need "love" advice. there is no "love" involved here so why not keep it to ask a female?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If you see her, just be friendly and treat her as a normal friend. Remember right from the beginning, both of you were not looking for serious a relationship and not ready to be in a relationship, so don't expect too much between you and her.