+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had in your life?

I think I'm almost winning when it comes to the lowest # if relationship and here is my story:

Age 18: I was asked out for the first right after graduation. As some time went by, I had my first kiss and was his gf for 2 weeks but broke it off with him.
    Weeks later: made-out with my a friend's guy friend in the car but then he told me about having a fiancee. Lost interest very quickly afterward but it's not like I was ever going to go deeper with him anyway. I never liked clowns for relationships and was never gonna let those take my virginity.

Age 19: Met my real bf (J) and the one I later on lost my virginity to. I was 19 years and 9 months old when it happened.
    Age 20-23: We were on a long distance relationship due to a personal situation, which I won't go into details. I broke it off because the distance and I couldn't wait too much.
    Age 24-25: I stopped talking to J and didn't want to be friends with him for a while.
    Age 26+ : I still haven't slept with any other man and started talking to J once again but as friends.

I'm 22 and I'm in my first serious relationship (3 months now) Only had a fling years ago and that is it for me lol

23 years old and have had 4 committed relationships so far.. As in we called eachother boyfriend and girlfriend. None of them lasted very long (2-3 months) except my current relationship that just ended was 1 year long. Have had a few flings and hooks up between each relationship.

age 14 and number of GF's: 0 unless you count feeling it, but not knowing if she feels her own set of hormones.
    No one is perfect, then again, in the 20th Century, no one thought space travel was real, so why not try.

i'm 29 and i have had 6 girls

33 years old.

2 girlfriends that lasted more than a couple months. Disasters, both of them. Then I'll count my wife as the 3rd one. So for me, three.

34 yrs old. If we are only counting situations where I was exclusively dating 1 person, 4 serious (1 of them a marriage), probably another 6-10 minor ones.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123