+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do make of this quote?

What do make of this quote?

If your person of interest said this to you. What you would take it as?

"hopefully one day i can make you smile just like you make me"

I am confused.
    You may not think you are the world of someone, but to someone you are their whole world.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you guys didn't break up or never got into a relationship, i would say that she's intereted in you. she wants to make you smile, take that as a good thing.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Tone Guest
    Take a look at the quote in your sig.
    Last edited by Tone; 17-07-05 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Take a look at the sig in your quote.

do you mean my quote in my sig

"You may not think you are the world of someone, but to someone you are their whole world."

That is something I think I heard some where. But I use it
    You may not think you are the world of someone, but to someone you are their whole world.

Tone Guest
    haha yeah that's what I meant.

Maybe one day she will make me smile. But She already has a boyfriend. lets see.

She has a b/f and she said that? That's strange...I wouldn't look too much into it because maybe she's just being friendly. I can understand why it would be confusing that's for sure.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

She knows how I feel aboot her. I am really unclear on how she is feeling about me. I am trying to distance my self from her to see what she does. I haven't talked to her in 11 days. This is the longest period since 6 months that we haven't talked in any form. But like the quote " If you love something enough, set it free and if it comes back to you it was meant to be yours" But how long am I willing to wait?

Also I have been hanging out with this girl that like my lady friends boyfriend, and from what I am told he also likes her. So oops

It's a tough situation dude. I mean, you've got competition there and she could just be using you. Girls like having many guys as friends so they won't tell you to just f off. Did she in any way say that she would leave her b/f to be with you? Actions speak louder then words. It's a perfect trap IMO.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

She has told me that she would have sex with me, go out with me, and other stuff. But I think she is scared of new things because she has been with this guy for 3 years. But I guess time is the only key here that can open that door. If not I can and will move on. But I kinda fell in love with her and I think she did the same. But she is scared to move on.

Well I hope you don't become like many guys out there who end up way too attached and cannot let go. Best of luck.

I already have started to let go. But it is the hardest thing I have ever done. But I know I can and will have someone better in the future. Or I may even have her down the road. Who knows.

You will be confused about her feeling for you because she cant allow herself to admit she likes you when she is in a commited relationship.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

and maybe that is the reason she is not calling me. I don't know. I am not really stressing about it. But I wish I knew. You know what I mean?

I wish I knew all of the answers. But I kinda hope things will work out for the best also. I just don't know anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast