+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Love or friendzone?

Quote Originally Posted by Itanimulli View Post
    Damn man I'm not a pussy but a rejection from her would be a freaking hit in the gut.
    Rejection's not always a bad thing, sometimes a person will reject you because they think you are too good for them. In relationships people look for compatibility and if things aren't balanced then it won't work out, so sometimes getting rejected is a compliment. So Itanimulli, now you truly have nothing to lose, ask her out, it's a win-win situation!!!

Just remember even if she goes out with you doesn't mean you are gonna get to hit that any time soon. A date is just a test run to see if there is any chemistry. So just relax and take it as it comes...don't have excessive expectations. Who knows you might find her boring or something so it does go both ways.

I really need to kiss her on our first date so what would you guys recommend doing, any tips or so? I want her to know that I love her should I tell her that on our date? Any "topic tips" before telling her directly that I love her?

Do NOT tell her that you love her on the first date. That is a recipe for disaster my friend. Love is a thing that should be mutual. If you have to tell her anything say that you really like her. Just arrange another date at the end of this one if it goes well, and see what her response is. Kiss her goodnight and see if she enjoys that. Wait to tell her you love her until you've established that she might have feelings for you to. Telling people you love them too early, can scare people away from the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Itanimulli View Post
    I really need to kiss her on our first date so what would you guys recommend doing, any tips or so? I want her to know that I love her should I tell her that on our date? Any "topic tips" before telling her directly that I love her?
    Good god just relax.....you don't want to drive her away jumpin on her like a slobbering dog. Put away your excitement for now and just be calm and cool. Make her earn your attention...girls like a challenge, some mystery. Do NOT be a lovey dovey mushy love sick wuss, girls don't like that at all.

never EVER tell her you love her.....you wait till you are officially together for about a month of so at least.

I got friendzoned, hahahahahhahahahahahaha oh god this is just too funny. Ah well at least I grew some balls. Should I keep pushing on to get out of the friendzone or should I just move on?

You can't get out, she doesn't find you BF material or even sexually attracted....that is what being friend zoned is all about. Yes move on.

Ah well life goes on thanks guys..

I also told her i dont want to be friends anymore. Shit i feel really evil. But i cant maintain a friendship with someone i wanted so bad I gotta get over her.

Ya good plan.....

I feel like this is the only solution man..

Sorry about getting friendzoned man. At least you took a shot and got a straight answer though! Good for you. Unfortunately for myself, (i'm in a similar situation) the girl i left a voicemail for, hasn't responded to me. In any way, shape or form. The lack of respect.

She explained why I got that answer and that was because she thought I was like one of the sweetest friends she had and that she knew I would be there for her whenever she felt down. She wanted it to remain that way because she's still feeling down after the break up with her ex and she counted on me being there for her to help her recover. I feel like a total di-- right now.

Start to back off, do the fade till eventually, you don't talk/meetup at all. Sticking around to be her emotional tampon will stagnate you from having a clear head/emotions to look for someone that wants a romantic relationship with you.

You can't remain platonic friends with someone you want more with... it's just you torturing yourself while she sucks you dry (and not in the good way).
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I can't back off she just started to text me again..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast