+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Love or friendzone?

I don't want to rain on your parade, but there is such a thing called timing, and if you get it wrong, your chances of getting her again could end up being 0. So, you have to know when it's time to move in with this, don't just pop the question at a random time, as you might get a random answer.

Ok, never mind. When I posted the above I hadn't read the second page of the thread and apparently you went ahead with it.
    Last edited by toknow; 02-09-13 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Itanimulli View Post
    I can't back off she just started to text me again..
    Well that's your choice then.....IMO your time is better spent on being the sweetest guy to someone else who wants you as their BF.

I dont know but she keeps giving me random hints like "i cant be together with "guynamehere" cause we are too alike it wouldnt work between us" etc it's like she wants me to keep chasing her and eventually become her BF. Well the reason I'm saying this is because she explained that she plays "HARD" because she wants a long and perfect relationship, she wants someone that really cares for her, etc. I'm very impatient so I don't know what to do here should I just drop her like completely? Because I have started to text other girls now..

Your her male GIRLFRIEND.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No way? Thats not freaking true man.

Dude keep talking to other girls....this other girl plays stupid games....and girls who play stupid games are the worst to have a relationship with....you are better off dropping her to save the bs that you would still be going through.

I know shes playing games with me. I think you guys are right. I should just ignore her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123