+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guess im not a priority to her..

Guess im not a priority to her..

There's this girl who always seem to stand up to me when I'm going through very hard times, she keeps motivating me and wanting me to feel better. She thinks I'm one of a kind but then we have this issue where two months ago she used to send me texts every single hour of the day and I´m being honest with you when I tell you this, I thought it was annoying that she did that but I never told her. Maybe she found out somehow? I dont know but I really miss how she used to send me texts and pictures everyday but now I am the one who starts and keeps the conversations going. She has never ever since then started a conversation with me. I dont know maybe she does not find me interesting anymore? It's really sad when I think about it that she went from all of that to this. It does not feel right. I want to know what is going on and I need your help here.

I don't understand, are you in a relationship with her? Or is this a long-distance, never-even-met-her situation?

I am going to meet her for the first time this week but we've been talking to eachother like we´ve known eachother for years. Lets just say its a never-even-met-her situation for now.

I have been in the same situation and unfortunately I don't believe these situations work out well, long distance etc... That isn't to say it couldn't work out as I have heard success stories.

In my personal experience, looking back, I lacked confidence and found talking to someone who I hadn't met, that I could be myself and they would like me for who I am rather than the whole package. Do you think it's fair to say that you like the attention? It is certainly a morale booster and it's always nice to have someone to talk to. Deep down can you see this working out?

You may not see it now and this is always easy to say, but you will look back on this later on in life and be surprised by how much you cared about this person that you hadn't even really met.