+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's wrong with this girl?

What's wrong with this girl?

Two months ago she used to text me every day now I am the one who starts and keeps the conversations going. I think she likes me as she has always been there for me when I have go through hard times, she makes me feel special, and I make sure she does that too about herself but the thing is why do I have to keep starting a conversation? She used to do that all the time but now she hasn't started a single one. I really want to know what is going on here females. Would appreciate your help.

Is this the same girl you wrote about yesterday http://www.loveforum.net/threads/83986-Love-or-friendzone ?

If so, it's a big change to the story.....
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

from a male pov, she might be over the new you thrill and texting constantly phase is over. take her out and do something, don't just text.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I agree with exeter. She was going through a phase a couple of months ago when she was excited to constantly text. Most likely she just had enough of it so it's not as interesting to her anymore.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

yes, i guess because you all are always talking about the same topic which might already not interest her.. you should think of something else to engage her, like finding a new hobby that both can enjoy doing!