+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He likes big boobies! :/ PLEASE OPINIONS AND ADVICES

My nana says that anything more then a mouthful is too much. Maybe you should tell him that when you feeling out of place. Be glad about your titts. Sometimes big ones get in the way and I get tired of guys looking at them, impressed. I like my shirts fitting.. It's like, uhm excuse me. Up here.
    Last edited by Starnique; 29-08-13 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Why do you girls date douches? Tell him to STFU. If he keeps doing it after too many warnings, you should be dumping his ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    ^ lmao, i bet she finds him hot, or sexy or a bad boy or something like that. Some guys prefer blondes but still date brunettes, ya know. Still an attraction regardless of your breast size.
    If it bugs ya, like smackie said -- date dump him and find someone new. I find it odd when peeps in relationships cannot communicate with each other but can make a forum account and discuss it.
    Either you live with it, or you don't, you probably won't change how he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    It's on the Internet, so it must be true.
    She is afraid of mentioning it, because she might lose him.
    She's a coward, and doesn't have the balls (technically doesn't) to make the move necessary.
    Why keep trying to fix someone, time after time, when there lots of other guys, that will treat you right.

I don't like where this is going.

He is a good person and a good boyfriend. As I said, we are dating for a short period of time so I am not that close to him so I could talk about my complexes openly. I will not lose him, am not scared, just worried I will look silly as I feel I am, for even making this a problem, and I already know his reaction will be to comfort me or to say anything to make me feel better and I don't want that, I want honest opinions.
    This problem is not something I consider important or a "deal-breaker", but when everything else is going ok and there are no bigger problems then little things can be bothering...

I am considering him for a long term relationship and feel like we could get somewhere... so this little thing is somehow stuck in my head. It is a problem in my head more than of his behavior. So I am trying to set my thoughts right and to focus on other things.
    All of us worry about our looks and qualities and when I put together my complex and his preference... this is what I got, but I will work on it.

To everybody else here, thank you for your opinions, they helped a lot!

Can I just add...

Don't worry so much about where this is going. Don't think about the long term. In my experience, that sabotages relationships, especially new ones. Thinking about the future too much when in a new relationship adds too much pressure to what should be a fun time. Just forget about the boob thing and enjoy your time with him. Enjoy how he makes you feel and how happy you are. The rest will figure itself out; if this relationship is meant to last, the pieces will just fall together.

And as for the complexes... I know its hard, but try to force yourself to be open about everything. It is a weight off your shoulders, I swear. And while you may feel stupid and worried about being judged at first, I promise you won't be. And if you are judged, then it wasn't meant to be anyway and it was better that you found out sooner rather than later. I think transparency in a relationship is way better than putting on a fake mask of security. Moreover, don't just dismiss that because you guys haven't been together long that you can't be open. A good relationship, even if it is new, should be comfortable off the bat because that is just how compatible you guys are. Give it a try and see how it feels. My boyfriend of only a month (dating a total of 3 months) basically knows everything about me, all my flaws and insecurities included, because I was transparent about them all. And because I was, he got to know me that much better, faster, and we could determine if we were good together so much earlier than if we hid behind falsities.

I really think your over thinking this. Big dick feels better for most women, but the average male is average size and we settle for it and make it work because we love that person. Same for Boobs I assume. We all wish we had bigger but love is more important than the size of a body part. I wouldn't worry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123