(I really want to say your name),

This isn't quite a poem. It's just a little something that I needed to get off of my chest. I'm sorry if my way of saying this seems a little helter-skelter, but I can never think completely straight when you're in my mind (which is every waking moment, if not more. )... You drive me wild.

We haven't known each other forever, but it does seem like an eternity. I always a think about the day that I first met you. You know me.. I'm a skeptic. I definitely fell in love at first sight. I mean wow! You knocked me right off my feet. It felt like a fire lit up inside of me and the ardor just keeps getting more and more fuel as time goes on. Every time I see you, every time I hear your voice, every time I dream of you, every time you touch me, every time I smell you, taste you, I fall deeper, and deeper into this abyss of joy and elation.
My whole existence I've been trying to be a little bit better than what odds have dealt to me. It's been almost half a lifetime and I wish I had found you sooner, because with you I feel like I have everything. You make me feel human and superhuman at the same time.
Every time I look into your eyes I get trapped, but I feel so free when I'm close to you and your lips are touching mine. When either one of us has to go.. I take this bruising crash back to reality. You Truly make everything that is not perfect simply disappear.
I keep having the urge to say your name while I write. Don't worry.. I won't. I don't know what you're doing with me. You could do so much better by your looks alone.. Never mind the wonderful person you really are. I'm so glad you stick around though, I'll tell you that. (Almost said your name again) I would do just about anything to get you to stick around. I want the purpose of my life to be yours. I'd do just about anything to make you nothing but happy. I know you have plenty of worries and that you have the world on your shoulders. I don't want you to be alone. I would do anything that I could to show you that you're not. I'd go through and trial, tribulation, inconvenience just to be with you.
I'm so lost for words right now. Like I said, I lose track when I think about you. There isn't any systematic pattern of thoughts in my mind when it comes to you. It's just everywhere. It's just this thing that takes over my consciousness. I wish I could find a song, a poem, or something, that could describe it in full. Believe me.. I have tried to find it... it would be a lot easier. I really wish That I even knew what to say here. I guess that I'm trying to tell you that I love you ( I want to say your name again)

By the way.. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.