+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can Men and Women be friends?

I don't believe new friendships are appropriate with members of the opposite sex while in a relationship.

For example if my boyfriend started hanging out with some girl on his own I would seriously consider leaving him if it continued. It just seems like such a stupid thing to do in the first place. You're just asking to start developing feelings for the new person!

She is in LOVE with You. "Friendship is the starting step for what we call Love." Relationship begins with "CAN WE BE FRIENDS" and sometimes it also ends with "LETS JUST BE FRIENDS," and also begins with having a first Date (get to know the stranger).Proposing to a Boy or a Girl for Friendship is nothing but indirectly saying, "I LOVE U." Always have it in mind that "A Boy & a Girl can never be Friends forever." When a lady gets married, her friends (Guys) won't be close anymore before her husband gets suspicious/jealous. It goes both ways, vice versa.

I wish you all can read this from my blog.. what i wrote i copied from my blog.
    LUVKINGS

Most definitely , yes. Most of my friends happen to be males. It is all about mutual respect and not crossing any boundaries.

I have the same relationship except that I am not married. First, if you guys are that close and your partners is aware of it then there shouldn't be any problems. However, it sounds like to me that the two of you are different different pages. Its great to have such a close friend but if she care for you at all and does not have other motives then you should be able to tell her that it may be making your relationship with your wife uncomfortable. I have had a guy friend for nearly 13 years and depending on who we are dating and how comfortable they are with our friendship, the communication will differ because not all people can be ok with such a friendship. Currently, my guy best friend is good friends with my boyfriend and I am somewhat on ok terms with his girlfriend. Over the years in the past, we have been able to tell one another that maybe we shouldn't talk as much to be respectful of the others partner.
    [/COLOR]

If the question is can women and men be friends the answer is yes! Can women and men be friends when both are in relationships with someone else, the answer is yes! These are facts. If the question is does it cause problems sometimes? The answer is yes! Does it not cause problems sometimes? Answer is yes! Point? Depends on the people involved, if Any of the parties have an issue with it, then drop it.

It causes problems when one of the friends feels more over time and begins to let it be known, but if they both only feel a friendship it never becomes a problem and all partners would also be friends and get along, so no jealousy or trust issues.

Quote Originally Posted by okwhat2013 View Post
    If the question is can women and men be friends the answer is yes! Can women and men be friends when both are in relationships with someone else, the answer is yes! These are facts. If the question is does it cause problems sometimes? The answer is yes! Does it not cause problems sometimes? Answer is yes! Point? Depends on the people involved, if Any of the parties have an issue with it, then drop it.
    Men and women can be friends in any situation, provided there is absolutely no physical attraction from either side.

I think someone has to be very selfish and entitled to decide who your partner may or not befriend... Relationships are about trust, if you can't trust the person you are with why are you with him/her?
    If someone wants to cheat there are many ways and opportunities...you can't control always what your partner do but you can hope the trust you have put on your partner is deserved and living with the fear of being betrayed will make you as unhappy as actually being betrayed.
    I wanted to tell her everything, maybe if I'd been able to, we could have lived differently, maybe I'd be there with her now instead of here. Maybe... that would have made the impossible possible. Maybe, but I couldn't do it, I had buried too much too deeply inside me. And here I am, instead of there.

I think it does not matter that your friend is a guy or a girl. Both are same in friendship. Sometimes it also occurred that they both have desires to love each other, but men and women both can friends.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123