+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why am i so sexy? Why are you so ugly?

Why am i so sexy? Why are you so ugly?

Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and start to cry because i'm so sexy. Where can I get some medicine for this? I think I have a case of sexyidis. How does it feel to know that I'm so damn sexy and you're ugly?

Teenagers really shouldnt post on this forum. Hope they will create whole teenage love forum one day for them.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Every time I stand next to my friends, I always make them seem so ugly. It's a sin to be this sexy, and grab all of the attention from the guys, and then again it's sin to be that ugly like them, but i really care for them. I mean... look a this sexy body, it makes guys just want to get with me and grab a little bit. I am great in making tsumani waves in bed, but it's really dangerous to get with me because the last guy i made him get into a coma with this sexy body of mine. I sometime wonder if there is anyone as beautiful as me, which I really doubt. All of my friends man broke up with them right there and then when they see me. That is why most of my friends wont introduce me to their bf or they'll keep their man from looking at me. I even tried to amke myself look ugly but nothing in the world makes me ugly... let just face it. so for you girls tell ur man to stop knocking on my door, phone calling me, staring at my chest, peeking through my windows, putting sleeping pills in my drink, to get into their car, IMing, writing me letters (so old fashion) buying me flowers and chocolate i mean c'mon control urself.

when I wake up and looking in the mirror I find it hard not to have sex with myself

Wow. We have the same problem. Let me tell you what I did last night, I came home around a quarter to 3...still so flyy. I was in a trance and this body, it felt just like mine. I looked in the mirror and seen the reflection of myself...so sexxy I had to touch myself. This body is so buttery brown and hypnotizing. I totally have it going on and my cookies always slippery. You would have thought I needed help from this feeling that I felt. I had to catch my breath. But all my Barbies pretty. It's not just one. Wait, my phone is ringing. Shit, gotta go. That's your man calling from two different phones. He didn't just tip me tonight, he paid my bills. They say I have a pretty face and stand up like a stallion. I'm a precious jewel. It's all about me. Kisses from my juicy lips...the set with the red chanel lipstick.
    Last edited by Starnique; 28-08-13 at 12:25 PM.

That much confidence is not sexy at all, it is really unattractive. At least to me. I think they call that conceited and narcissistic.
    Last edited by Falls2Easily; 28-08-13 at 03:32 PM.

I don't understand the point of this. Good for you for being sexy, I guess. Imagine what a catch you would be if you worked on your personality.
    “What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.” ― Mark Twain

i know whats up with that i have the same problem 2 aint it great
    My AttitudE will B MinE 4EveR

Is this for real??

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    i know whats up with that i have the same problem 2 aint it great
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by missprisss View Post
    Is this for real??
    Nope. Just a troll.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars