+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cuddling?

Cuddling?

Do you enjoy cuddling? After sex? Before falling asleep? While watching a movie? What cuddling do you like best? Spooning?

Personally, I hate cuddling to fall asleep. The bf and I will cuddle for a few mins, then kiss good night and roll over. After sex, it depends. If was hot, sweaty, crazy sex, then no cuddling after. If it was warm affectionate, and tender, then cuddling's always welcomed!

My favorite place to cuddle however, is on the couch while watching a movie with our pups

Ps. I hate spooning! Leg cuddles are the best! (Legs intertwined while our upper bodies are a mere few inches apart.)
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Sometimes after sex, not always especially in the hot miserable sweaty summer I would prefer my breathing space, since no a/c here.
    Watching a movie is okay on the sofa with the lights out and camping cuddling is cool.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Watching a movie is okay on the sofa with the lights out and camping cuddling is cool.
    Camping cuddling for sure!!
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Love it all. Before we had A/C we'd do the "V" with our feet touching but nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Camping cuddling for sure!!
    I've cuddled on the beach too on a blanket to see the sunrise [ big group of us hanging out for that after a buddies wedding ].
    Damn I better stop -- hate to be seen as a softie, lmao.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I enjoy cuddling and spooning. I like spooning because I can feel his dick against me. I like to cuddle and I like him to feel all over me. When I'm sleeping, I prefer my space. After hot and sweaty sex, I like fresh air as in back off for a sec to let me cool off.

Do you all live in the desert...LOL
    Last edited by toknow; 29-08-13 at 02:20 PM.

i don't mind cuddling, i wouldn't all night long but at the end of sex or start of sleep it is ok, or watching a movie also.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I LOVE snuggling after sex, if I don't snuggled after sex, I will get extremely upset, and regardless how good the man was, without snuggling it will be bad sex.