+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How about a new saying thingy?

How about a new saying thingy?

At the top of my screen it says, "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." I Was just wonderin' if you could make a new saying (speaking just for myself this one doesn't resonate w/ me). Don't get me wrong, I totally think this new generation can act entitled. I just think the saying is dumb because in life, lots of places have existed longer than you but they may still owe you something. So its kind of backword logic to say that just because something exists first it doesn't owe you nothing. Thanks Bubba.

Hi Constructo,

That saying is usually updated by the admin during the monthly updates. He has been busy and unable to be on the forum lately, so some of the minor things that may have changed, haven't. Thanks for the suggestion.

i never even noticed there was a quote up there until i read this thread, maybe the forum could do a thread for quote suggestions each month and the quote most liked by the admin gets the monthly spot?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake