+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't reach my boyfriend, something has happened to him, what are my options?

Can't reach my boyfriend, something has happened to him, what are my options?

Sorry if it's in the wrong category, I had no idea where to post this.

I was playing a game with him and his friend called to meet him, and he went to his friends work (a place we hang at sometimes, everyone knows him there, it's a gaming place) and he left.

I opened Facebook a while later only to notice that 40 mins ago he sent me a message that it's urgent and I should call him. And knowing him, if it's urgent, it's REALLY urgent. I lost my phone yesterday, left it in class and forgot to tell him so I couldn't call from my number.

I called from Skype. He didn't answer and I left voicemails, I kept calling until it went straight to voicemail, his phone is off now. I called the work place, and asked if his friend was around, he wasn't. Then I called his friends number, and it just rings.

I'm worried they were together in the car and possibly crashed or something. Should I call his friends work and let them know they were together and something might have happened or is that too much? What would I even say? Everyone knows him there.

I can't just leave his house cause I don't have a key and it would be unlocked, and I wouldn't even know where to look or go.

I don't know who to contact, I know his friends, but have none of their numbers and I'm sure they wouldn't know where he is, he doesn't really hang with them much, we're mostly 24/7 together so this is out of place. (I'm actually surprised he didn't ask me to come with him, but I assumed he would be quick which is why he went so fast) but I also noticed he didn't close the door properly when he left, it was slightly ajar, and that's nowhere near something he would do.

I just need some reassurance or whatnot, I'm just worrying but knowing I can't do anything and we both have classes tomorrow and I don't know what I'm gonna do if he doesn't come home tonight.

I'm thinking if he doesn't come by a certain hour, I'll just have to leave his house and go to places we hang at and ask people if they can help.

You need to contact his family, if there is any around, and if it comes to it, you should call the police and ask if there has been any car accidents today. Have you called his friend? How long ago was this? Has he ever done this before? If he doesn't come home tonight, then you definitely need to call the police.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

His family is in a different state from us, and I don't have a way of contacting them, well his sister, but he'd probably be annoyed if I called them, and I wouldn't even know what to say to them as I haven't met them yet and would feel weird doing so, but if it comes to it, I'll try to contact them.

Also, I did call his friend, found his number on Facebook, and it just rings. I even sent a message in case he doesn't recognize the number and said that I was calling to find out where my boyfriend is.

He has not done this before, if he goes anywhere, I usually go with him, but he goes to that place sometimes to sell stuff and comes home right after. This morning he took his friend to work and they hung there for a while, he came home and we did stuff and then he went to quickly meet with him for something and said he'd be right back.

Well don't drive yourself crazy, and don't jump to conclusions. Just keep the phone close by. Keep an eye on Facebook (if they have it?) and leave them both voicemails and txts, letting them know you are worried. If he doesn't come home tonight, and doesn't call, then you should call your local police station either tonight or tomorrow and describe the situation.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

I don't have my phone on me, I lost it in class yesterday, so he can't reach me. :/ I hope everything works out.

Quote Originally Posted by 12084182 View Post
    I don't have my phone on me, I lost it in class yesterday, so he can't reach me. :/ I hope everything works out.
    Pfft. You're probably freaking for nothing. Leave his house, lock up, go somewhere with a phone and call him.

Did you not read my original post? I called him from skype, he's not answering, his phone goes to voicemail, his friend is not answering, his friends work said he's not there. Can't lock up, don't have the keys, he has them

Did you not read my original post? I called him from skype, he's not answering, his phone goes to voicemail, his friend is not answering, his friends work said he's not there. Can't lock up, don't have the keys, he has them
    If you called him from skype, then he should be able to call you back?? You just said he had no way of reaching you?? How can you reach him, but he can't reach you? You're not making much sense.

I can call him from Skpye, but he can't call skype, you can call from Skype with Skype credit, and it shows your number, but if he calls my number, my phone rings and I lost my phone.

I can call him from Skpye, but he can't call skype, you can call from Skype with Skype credit, and it shows your number, but if he calls my number, my phone rings and I lost my phone.
    Sigh.... open a google account, use google voice, it will give you a google voice number, he can reach you on that. Problem solved.

I will say good day to you ma'am.

His phone is off now though. It just goes straight to voicemail. I've just called from Gmail too, so I hope he sees that and is able to call back if he gets his phone working.

So what happened that night?

This all sounds a little made up...if it were me, I would be calling the police, hospitals, his friends, family etc...anyone who might know him. Maybe OP, it's an elaborate scheme to break up with you, or you've been watching too many horror movies.

Sorry I didn't come back to respond sooner, but he was in jail. Apparently he went to hang with his friend at his work and his friend said that they disabled the cameras because they were too expensive to maintain and he thought it would be a brilliant idea to steal some shit, and my boyfriend had a car, so that's where he came in. Ahhh. Was so pissed at him. Thankfully nothing happened and he's fine, but it could have been worse.

I would dump him for that. He should have known better that it's a felony if you steal and because of that, he probably has a record.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast