+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The first time you had sex

The first time you had sex

Can you remember the first time you had sex and how nervous you were beforehand, were you worried about how to do it properly and how to perform properly. I remember being worried that i wouldnt have a clue what to do, i think it all happens naturally in end and the worry is far worse than the actually event, what ya reckon

I was shaking during. Never finished properly. Sex is a story to be continued for me....Or maybe that was the end. Dunno yet.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Wasn't nervous - just horny. It was in the backseat of a car and I think I was laying on a spanner. Used the withdrawal method and sex lasted about 5 seconds before he had to pull out.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I was nervous in general, but the night of, I wasn't because I wasn't expecting it. My boyfriend came over, we were fooling around, I said "let's do it" he said "are you sure" and I said "yup" and we did, and was painful, but awesome at the same time. Don't regret it one bit, and we had sex every night for like 2 weeks after that haha.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

For some reason I wasn't nervous at all. I'm usually anxious and nervous about EVERYTHING, but I was totally at ease and just excited. Thankfully it also wasn't awkward at all, which is the opposite of what I hear from a lot of people. And if my non-average first time experience wasn't different enough, my first time having sex was also anal. So yeah, my first time experience was not at all the norm, haha.

For most people, though, I would agree that the anticipation and worry about the things that could go wrong are far worse than any awkward bumping or below average performance that could occur.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieGirl View Post
    For some reason I wasn't nervous at all. I'm usually anxious and nervous about EVERYTHING, but I was totally at ease and just excited. Thankfully it also wasn't awkward at all, which is the opposite of what I hear from a lot of people. And if my non-average first time experience wasn't different enough, my first time having sex was also anal. So yeah, my first time experience was not at all the norm, haha.

For most people, though, I would agree that the anticipation and worry about the things that could go wrong are far worse than any awkward bumping or below average performance that could occur.
    Man, if your first time was anal, your first vag experience must have been a peice of cake! LOL!
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Man, if your first time was anal, your first vag experience must have been a peice of cake! LOL!
    LOL! I know, tell me about it! Looking back, I'm still not too sure what I was thinking by going down that route. Not that I didn't enjoy it or that it wasn't my idea because I did and it was... But still, I'm not sure what possessed me to do it that way for the first time ever rather than standard vaginal for the first time, haha. Either way, no regrets. But you're right, the following day was the first time I'd had vaginal sex and I had no issues there.

Yup. It was amazing. He did everything right.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

^^You call your right hand a "he"?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

lalalita Guest
    I wasn't really nervous, more like turned off to what was happening and just wanted it to be over with. LOL. We didn't "finish", because I started bleeding.

My first time was bad! I was drunk, he was sober.. He was too forward and i only did it coz i didnt no how to say no at the time. Looking back now, i feel like he really took advantage of me while i was v vulnerable but i got over it. I feel like my "proper" first time was with my current bf coz i bled with him but also orgasmed the first time and it was really amazing and special.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

The first time I had sex. It was pretty awful.
    No foreplay, he just tried to stick it in.
    I cried... and that was about it.

no, my first time was alright, i wasn't nervous, i used a condom and had a good time. nothing to scar me for future times, rofl. we had made out alot in advance of doing it so we were comfortable sexually with each other already that helps.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieGirl View Post

Your first time was anal? What's up with that? I'm with anonymous...the vagina had to be a breeze

My first time, I wasn't nervous at all. I was excited. It hurted like hell and I couldn't do anything but missionary. The whole time I was thinking, wow I'm really doing it. As time went on he taught me every position. I was young so I could barely take it, I was so tight. I used to have a hard time riding. It use to hurt but now I hops right on it and spin around and I used to run from it but now I throw it back and everything and yes, I still have all my walls to grip him with. = ) I was really in love with my first though.
    Last edited by Starnique; 01-09-13 at 09:51 PM.

You weren't tight because you were young, Starnique. You felt tighter because you were more nervous and not fully relaxed. Now you feel more comfortable, that's why it has no trouble slipping in. If you really had lost "tightness" during the years, you wouldn't have those "walls to grip him with".

Having lots of sex will not make a vagina less tight. Only aging and childbirth (in some cases) will.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast