+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: How did this happen ???

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    For people to tell you to give her a call and meet up is horrible advice in my opinion.. Mad or not she is a grown adult and needs to quit telling him they are over leave her alone and then contacting him over and over again to insult him and keep the fire going. You people telling him to continue this relationship are just as sick as she is. And I don't care who I piss off saying this. It's the truth and makes me sick people think that what this woman Is doing is normal and that he should keep the drama going.
    The difference is, he loves her, and to you she is a stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I have the solution you have been looking for but that is if you want her back.

She wants to be put up on a pedastal, and make her your #1 priority in your life. Than mean taking down your FB page and starting a new one where you have GF approved friends. No single girls, or strangers, of female friends that she would feel threatened by...and no ex wife. No picture of you with other women or your ex.

Send her an email that has a nice love song she can listen to....followed by mailing her a love letter or poem.....bring flowers to her when you go for your talk.

Never miss a text, email or phone call ever. You have to be on top of it.

Be sympathic if she has an insecurity melt down....tell her you understand and do everything to make her feel better....buy her a nice gift and tell her she is the best thing that has happened to you. Tell her a bunch of crap like you wish she was the one that you married year ago, and how happy you are etc......just butter up the crap out of your words and actions.

Never talk about other women, block people who are not your friends on FB to make comments on your page, and make sure it you and her together as your profile picture.

Do that and she will be the sweet thing you met 6 months ago.
    This is not his wife, this is a woman he has known for 8 months. He has children, friends, a life. She is a pyscho. Why should she be his #1?
    All she does it make him feel like everything he does is wrong. how old is she? This is the behavior you'd see out of a teenage girl.
    I give up on this thread. This guys gonna do what he wants and Listen to who he wants which is great, that's his right and at the end of the day, it's his life and his happiness.
    You really think he'll never meet another woman that brought him those great feelings in the beginning without her turning into a pyscho 6 months later? Please. They're are so many women out there that wouldn't throw these teenage tantrums.
    I wish u luck OP. hope your happy in the end. I really do. I'm just distraught with these idiots wanting u to write her a poem and a love song when she's a complete needy psycho.
    Last edited by 4 ratties; 05-09-13 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    The difference is, he loves her, and to you she is a stranger.
    Very true. Just cause he loves her doesn't mean she's a good person and not acting like a pyscho teenage girl who's needyness and emotional backlash shouldn't be fed and petted like a sick cat.
    I'm exiting this thread. I can't contribute To this stuff. Goodluck OP

IWS2013, stop being such bitch.

Tell this cunt you never want to see her again. Anything else will result in more of the same which you deserve if you keep on with her.

Grow some balls and cut the cord. I hope your son hasn't seen you in this pathetic state or you run the risk of pussifying him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    IWS2013, stop being such bitch.

Tell this cunt you never want to see her again. Anything else will result in more of the same which you deserve if you keep on with her.

Grow some balls and cut the cord. I hope your son hasn't seen you in this pathetic state or you run the risk of pussifying him as well.
    (No sexist words/phrases were used in the above post... *eyeroll*)

Wording aside, I agree... block her number and move on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    ...acting like a pyscho teenage girl who's needyness and emotional backlash shouldn't be fed and petted like a sick cat.
    That's some morbid poetry....LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    That's some morbid poetry....LOL.
    Hehe u liked that huh
    But Honestly I was totally for this relationship working out til I read the second to last email she sent him. Something she said really triggered me into feeling like she is being really mean to him. And then the back and forth at the end, oh my! Telling him "Get out of my life and never speak to me again!" And then calling him an hour later. I mean damn that's hardcore that's like high school drama. I really want what's best for this guy and he deserves someone stable, he's got kids and she's jealous of the kids! I'm dating and living with a man who has kids and its hard trust me I know. I can't always be his #1 and I've accepted that. I think this woman will freak out many more times about it. If he's happy with her then I'm not going to diss that at all.. I just had to state how those last few emails and exchanges made me feel cuz I really felt sorry for the poster that she was acting like that and wanted to stick up for him. I hope people saw it that way and that I wasn't trying to be a raging b!tch lol

You need to lay down the law about the drinking.

Id say she STOPS drinking around you or she is gone. End of story.

We all know if he wants this to work, he has to make HER his #1 priority. If he isn't willing to do that, which is why he is here in the first place...it never will.

4 ratties, but see you are seeing her through the prism of a stranger. I think she is angry because she realizes she is not in control of what's happening to her, because she is in love with him. At times when she is angry she might want to be able to forget about him, but she can't - she has to disregard her self, and that's not easy. She is very sensitive and that's a great thing, because eventhough her pain feels stronger, so does her love.
    Last edited by toknow; 07-09-13 at 03:42 AM.

In other words she is immature and lacks coping skills.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    In other words she is immature and lacks coping skills.
    Exactly

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910