+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Aunt is attracted to me sexually?

My Aunt is attracted to me sexually?

My Aunt has always been a laid back person, but very recently she has been having trouble in her relationship with her husband. She has became less laid back because of this and making sexual gestures towards me (not odvious, but noticable), i don't see her very often, if at all, but she always does something sexual, so subtle that ONLY i seem to notice. What should i do? Should i ask her why she is doing these things, or just go with the flow and hope it passes? There is a large age gap between us, and incest isn't even worth considering. Please help!

Uhm... is incest not worth considering because there is a large age gap between you? Cause if thats all thats holding you back then you should re-prioritize... it shouldn't be considered at all.

Just give it to her straight.... ... your feelings on the situation...

I mean just tell her to knock it off.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    Uhm... is incest not worth considering because there is a large age gap between you? Cause if thats all thats holding you back then you should re-prioritize... it shouldn't be considered at all.

Just give it to her straight.... ... your feelings on the situation...

I mean just tell her to knock it off.
    The option of incest wouldn't be considered, i just felt like mentioning the age gap in case it would change anyones advise for me

Avoid contact with her as much as possible. If she makes some kind of gesture just get up and leave. I know in these situations if you resist or make a stink about it, it can make things worse because they feel rejected, like her turning around and saying you were the one that was pursuing. If it gets bad talk to your mom about it or a sibling and have them observe to prove something is not right....

tell your mom or dad whoever her sibling is what she is doing and let them deal with their sibling, i am sure they won't be pleased she is putting moves on you, it's creepy so tell them on her. fact other people know will make her stop it.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Trolololol?
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

might be, might not be. they didn't come back though. i know people whose aunt and uncles hard flirt with them too, & equally creeps them out, especially ones in unhappy relationships.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Troll in the dungeon!