+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Taking initiative

Taking initiative

Hei

First of all iam New here, and happy to be among you guys

I have an issue and i would love if you guys help me to get through it

So here is my situation: I have known a girl for two month , and before we continued Our relationship we sat Down and talked about the past and what we want in the future . she talked about her past and i talked about mine , because of Your culture and religion we decided to tell Our parents about Our relationship to Our parents . When she felt about how she was hurt , it felt so real cuz she almost cried and i knew she was being honest

Last week i told about her to my parents and she is about to tell her parents this week( atleast that what she says ). I have also told how i felt for her , but she said that she wanted to wait for the right moment . we have come really Close together , like we og to picnics and talk for hours without being bored of eachother , and i feel so goood

but the main issue is that everytime we og out iam the one who always pay for the restaurant and Movies, but she never take initiative to pays the bills, this is where i doubt about Our relationship , i feel like she is only going out With me because she is bored , because after her classes i think she has nothing to do

we both are master students , and Our economy is bad.I feel like if she really liked me, she would atleast take initiative to pay the bills , it just shows that she cares about me, she dont have to pay

plzz help me With my situation

Talk with her. Tell her that you're struggling with paying for it all and would appreciate if she could contribute financally sometimes. Her reaction will tell you all you need to know
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Do something that doesn't cost money... do that a few times... and see if its the same way. Go to parks... take walks... do some sport or something... walk a dog... learn to cartwheel....

If she is one of those women who thinks men should always pay... and there are those kinds of women.. just do things that don't cost money... her intentions will show themselves soon enough if she doesn't want to hang out with you when you aren't spending money.

You can even ask her to make a lunch or something and take her for a picnic.... make her spend the money on food.... push it a little and see what you get out of it.

thanks for the reply People , i really appreciate it

Simple. tell her that you love going out with her and even don't mind paying but that you may need to scale down the restaurants and movies a little unless she wants to help out a little. Tell her you will pick up the dinner if she will pick up the movie? Also, to save money have you ever considered turning your used condoms inside out to get more than one use out of them? lol
    The best advice is to not seek advice from the internet.

horndog why it seems hard for me to tell her to pay for something? i Guess iam scared to lose her

any more advice for me?