+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriend broke up with me and got engaged, then broke her engagement

your loyalty and committment are great qualities. you should be giving that to someone who deserves it though and appreciates it. not this leech of an ex. shes an attention whore. she enjoys having you on a string like a puppet! where is your self respect? your dignity and your pride? your allowing her to humiliate you right now and your being a doormat. you have to be strong now and learn to walk away from whats bad for you.

your saying she wont allow you to move on but its you whose stopping you from moving on. grow a backbone, tell her to f off, block her from your phone. you have to go no contact in order to heal. its either that or stay stuck in limbo forever, pining for a woman who doesnt want you anymore but plays you like a fiddle

she wants you to beg and plead, to apologize ven though you did nothing wrong, she wants you to suffer. prob because shes insecue, craves attention, wants you to fight for her and prove your love. dont lower yourself or humiliate yourself for her. let her f**k off. she has issues. you should never have to beg anyway to be yours
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

IMH is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    your loyalty and committment are great qualities. you should be giving that to someone who deserves it though and appreciates it. not this leech of an ex. shes an attention whore. she enjoys having you on a string like a puppet! where is your self respect? your dignity and your pride? your allowing her to humiliate you right now and your being a doormat. you have to be strong now and learn to walk away from whats bad for you.

your saying she wont allow you to move on but its you whose stopping you from moving on. grow a backbone, tell her to f off, block her from your phone. you have to go no contact in order to heal. its either that or stay stuck in limbo forever, pining for a woman who doesnt want you anymore but plays you like a fiddle

she wants you to beg and plead, to apologize ven though you did nothing wrong, she wants you to suffer. prob because shes insecue, craves attention, wants you to fight for her and prove your love. dont lower yourself or humiliate yourself for her. let her f**k off. she has issues. you should never have to beg anyway to be yours
    I am literally begging her to come back to me. She has said very painful, horrible things to me like I am a sadist and I have some psychological problems. I like to see other people cry. I was feeling so guilty that I thought about seeing a psychologist to get myself checked and find out if there is really any problem with me. But later my friends convinced me that there is nothing wrong with me and I am completely normal. She apologised for her comments later though.

Just like you, my friends also advise me let her go and make a new girlfriend otherwise I won't be easy for me. It's very strange that I do not think about my dignity or integrity.
    If I use my brain, in normal circumstances, I would not speak to her. But at moment, I can not stop thinking about her, she is always camping in my head.

Do I need to make a new girlfriend to forget her? I can not think about anyone else at the moment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12