View Poll Results: What do you typically attract?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7's and higher

3 60.00%
  • Uggos-Decent

2 40.00%
  • Pure uggos

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you typically attract?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Why is asdfg always flirting on this forum? Aren't you taken? Such a perv
    Eh, shaddup. He's my buddy, and I don't mind because the feeling is mutual.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well this week, it was a CFO douche who kept trying to squeeze my elbow. He was a 6. Sad thing is, he could have been an 8 if he acted with more class.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

lalalita Guest
    I attract needy men. I have never dated a man who has had both parents present in his life. Strange.

I've attracted guys I thought were too good looking for me (I guess those would be 9's and 10's??) and I've attracted guys who I thought were hideous lol. Sooo, I guess my answer is all of the above lol.

As far as my type, I grew up around badass type people. My dad was covered head to toe in tattoos, and so is my step mom. My dad rode a Harley, and my mom has always had boyfriends who either drank beer on the regular, smoked pot, or had tattoos and big beards lol. I guess I'm usually into those "rough around the edges" types. A guy who can be a baddass on the outside, but be sweet with me.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

I don't like the rating scale at all. I'm a nice guy, I attract all kinds of people, some I find attractive, some I don't. I don't think I'm overly attractive in anyway and I don't believe I have a particular "type".... I like what I like, and even if I'm not attracted to a girl that takes interest in me I feel they always deserve my respect. Take that Uggos.....

7's and higher. everyone i date i find attractive. i'd say typical numbers would be 7 and 7.5's.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

There's honestly no such thing as typical for me. I've had everything. I dated one guy who was very high up on the scale who said he was surprised somebody as hot as me would date him. Then I dated a guy who was near the bottom of the scale who indicated that he thought the other girls he'd dated were all hotter than me. I had an acquaintance predict that stuff like that would happen to me. She basically summed her reasoning up as- "P's not pretty in the conventional way, but she's beautiful in an exotic way." I think my looks are really subjective.

Personality-wise, I was more likely to attract intellectuals. I was into intellectual pursuits back when I was single. So I would have a really good conversation with a guy about something such as philosophy or politics and then they would start to really fall for me.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I've attracted the ones who use me as a doormat...still unsure if that's changed or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12