+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Female friend stopped talking to me again.

Female friend stopped talking to me again.

Hello everyone.

I have posted my story here a lot of times but I will sum it up for ya.

I am (or maybe was? IDK) very good friends with a girl (I'm a guy) for 6 months and we get really really close, really trusts me and treats me like a very good friend. Always talking to me online and I was always there for her. In fact, I had feelings for her since I ever saw her, but even though Ι was cursing for being in the friendzone and I was getting tired of listening to her guy problems , I really enjoyed it having her as a friend.

Fast forward on May where she finds out I lied to her for liking another girl instead of her, I begged and pleaded which is what pushed her away for approx. 2,5 months where she approached me and suggested we get back.
    We talked on the phone for 4 hours and she got pretty emotional saying beautiful stuff like "I am so happy that I am back with you", "I don't want to lose you as my friend" and we really had fun. However, the next day she acts distant and I decided not to disturb her until my vacation approached which lasted for 3 weeks. Then again she contacts me and acts normally. We chatted for the whole day and while talking on the phone she again told me that I am very special to her and she doesn't want me to change. During the phone call I kinda joked about some sexual ideas she had about her BF.

Now here's the thing ; the next day morning she calls me for some minutes but then for the rest of the day she doesn't talk to me. I get pissed off and the next day where she sent me a Facebook message, I just don't answer it for 24 hours. This happened because I thought she was talking to me just out of boredom and I answered the next day. Pretty evil thing I know but I apologized for doing so. Then I tried to chat with her again but she was again distant. I then declared that when I joke about her sexual stuff I am just kidding and I do not underestimate her problems. She answered "Thanks ".

Fast forward to this Monday where I talk to her but says she doesn't have any time to talk online because she just got in to arrange some stuff with friends and that we will talk at night. However, she was still online the whole time and we haven't talked until today.

So she pretty much ignores me. I don't really know what I should do. Wait for her to contact me without doing any confronting or just politely confront her and ask her why she acts to me like that and why she lied? The fact that we are considered to be good friends makes me wanna confront her but from the otherside I don't want to seem needy like I did the previous time where I begged.

It could be everything actually. She may got turned off by the way I acted towards her about the jokes and taking a day to answer. She maybe got bored of me, but this doesn't happen overnight right? Especially after hearing such words from her. Maybe she just uses me for when she's bored? Man , I have no idea.

What actions do you think I should take?

Really thank you for spending your valuable time reading this.

Considering that you're 'just a friend' you're being extraordinarily needy. Do you get so upset and bothered when of one of your other mates takes a day to answer a message? Do you wonder if they are just talking to you because they are bored?

Besides, she has a boyfriend and has no business talking with you as much as you want.

Oh, and I frequently leave my PC alone all day with the 'chat' on. The fact that its shows I'm online doesn't mean that I'm actually there....
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

....IMO she is using you when she isn't getting attention from her BF..... you need to find some dudes to hang out with....