+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What kind of person does this to someone they love?

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

What kind of person does this to someone they love?

I've posted on this web site about problems I was having with my than g/f and was told some pretty harsh things, I finally manned up and left her because her lying was non stop. Anyway I was going through my laptop and came across some files that didnt look familiar so I opened one of them up and they were itunes back ups of her iphone. Apparently she backed up her iphone on my laptop and I wasnt aware of it. These back ups tell everything that you do on youri phone, every phone call thats been made since the last back and every text message thats been sent or received. If the text was deleted doesnt mean the number and the date the text was sent/received was deleted same with the calls that were sent or received and deleted and all her internet history.

According to her iPhone my ex g/f was in constant contact with her ex husband for 3 flipping years and never said a thing to me about it. I could see every phone call she made to him and every text (date and number only since she deleted the actual text). She would call him first thing in the morning when she got to work, text him during the course of the day and call him when she left her office, talk him for 30 minutes or so than call me and give me 2 minutes of her time. For 3 years all I ever asked of her was to be upfront and honest with me, if there was anything she was doing that could have a negative effect on me or our relationship to tell me. She would ALWAYS tell me she's not doing anything she cant do in front of me" or "she's being perfectly honest with me".

What kind of person would intentionally lie like that? Even to this day she's calling me and telling me she's loved and cared for only me and actually wants to work it out. She admits what she did was wrong but knew I would over react if she told me. I reminded her that I was asking her to tell me the truth and she flat out lied to me for 3 flipping years.

WHO TREATS SOMEONE LIKE THAT?

Who treats someone like that? Well, for one, a sociopath. You might benefit from reading The Sociopath Next Door! It is a fabulous little book, an easy read, and you will probably have all your questions answered there. Obviously, your ex has no conscious. I hope you make a better selection, next time. Ann S
    Ann

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Thank you Ann, your not going to believe this but when I met my ex one of the many qualities I liked about her is she's a devout Christian and was a deconess at her church, if she wasnt reading the bible she was listening to it on her way to work. We had just started seeing each other and according to her text messages and her phone call log that she was texting me, some other guy and talking to her ex all at the same time. I called her on the day in question but she didnt answer she sent me a text saying she missed my call because she was talking to her real estate agent come to find out she was talking to her ex. The other guy she was texting was asking about her daughter and if she fooled around. This guy was her boss and is married and she actually allowed him to go on and on about dating her daughter. Boss or not if I had a daughter and you talk about her like that your going to pick your teeth up off the ground.

Tell her She's a b!tch and block her from any way she would be able to contact you. And I hope u have better luck next time. That's really messed up, I'm sorry u had to go thru that

We can all read the Bible and say we are devout Christians. The true test of this is behavior! Actions speak louder than words. Good luck to you. AnnS
    Ann