+ Follow This Topic

Thread: relationship problem

relationship problem

Okay so heres the story..Okay heres the story..
    I have been with my girlfriend for 1 1/2 years and for the last couple of months we started arguing more and more. She always complains that i am not who i used to be at the beggining of our relationship. And i agree. I use to be excited everytime we would see each other but now i dont look forward to it. I dont think i love her anymore. And so recently i went out with my friends and we drank and meet other people. And i have found a girl and started talking to her and the next thing you know we were kissing at the back of a car in the parking area. So now my feelings are really messed up because i dont want to leave my girlfriend because i am afraid to feel alone and i am afraid i will hurt her so.much. but now i cant stop thinking about the girl i met. I dont know what to do...
    Last edited by glasshelm1; 01-09-13 at 07:14 PM.

Well im not sure if this is a joke...trolling perhaps?

If this is some serious post...then its even funny that you ask for answers here...You dont want to leave her because you dont want to be lonely, and you dont want to hurt her!? But its ok to hurt her on back of a car with another girl!? You are being an idiot and you deserve that she does such things to you, or leave you..so you end up lonely. Thats my opinion.

Quit being a selfish a-hole. Tell your gf you CHEATED on her and that you are no longer in love with her. Quit whining about being "lonely" being single isn't the end of the world. Seriously? Let ur gf be with someone who loves her and doesn't cheat. That will hurt her way less then staying with you.

Leave her. Don't bother telling her that you cheated, cause that will hurt her more. If you plan on staying with her, then YES tell her, but if you're just going to leave, you may as well get it over with.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

I have told her that i am not hapoy anymore and i didnt want to stay in this relationship. I realized that i need to fix myself first before i do handle our relationship. And now shes being controlling again and saying that i should nkt leaver her because she thought we coukd make it and she also said thta i ruined her life. I dont want to keep staying because it will only make us both more hurt. I dont know what to do. Oh, and she also said that i should tell her whole family and my family that i would be the one who will end the relationship.

grow a backbone. jesus people like you really piss me off. you stay with someone your unhappy with, bide your time till someone better comes along, cheat, lie and then still dont have the balls to fess up and leave! your weak!

just tell her its over now! and then go and get some therapy to deal with your inecurities, lack of loyalty, co-dependency, and lack of strenght as well as your fear of being alone.

otherwise you will never have any sort of healthy relationship

you also need to research the difference between infatuation and love
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".