It all began when she started working in the office.

I didn't think much of her, besides, I was still in a relationship.

She was the bubbly type, very friendly and hard working. A lovely person.

She was very pretty. Very light skinned, brown eyes and with freckles over her nose area. She had a great physique. But I wasn't exactly attracted to her.

After a few months I noticed that she was constantly trying to grab my attention. She would ask me how I was, how was my weekend, who my friends are etc. she would sometimes just grab a chair and sit right in front of my desk to ask me questions. She wanted to know everything about me. Sometimes I caught her staring at me with that little smile. She would also constantly ask me for my help and lean against me when she had the opportunity.

After I split up with my ex, slowly... Ever so slowly I began falling in love with her. I never knew this until it hit me eventually.

One day it came to my attention that she was going to be transferred to another department. The next day she was gone.

It made me extremely sad just to see her desk empty. I found it difficult to accept that she wouldn't come back.

My days at work were never the same again. I found it quite amazing how she influenced my day at work. She brightened up every single day. Now everything was dark and empty. And there it hit me.

Every single time I think about her I fall in love. I love EVERYTHING about her. Her face, her eyes, her freckles (oh my God, her freckles! I could just imagine counting them all one by one and kissing each and every one of them while she's asleep!). Her curvacios body, the way she tilts her head when she says hi to me with that sneaky little smile. Her personality, her positiveness, she's soooooo sweet!
But above and beyond a feeling that I just can't put into words. It's as if she radiates this energy that quenches a half-empty vessel inside me. It's as if part of me has been torn away from me and the only way I can find the other part of my soul is being with her.

The feelings I have for her are infinite, they go beyond flesh and blood. I feel something spiritual and eternal when I get a chance to talk to her. I experience a distinct sense of peace when I speak to her, and I just can't explain it. I feel a bond which is very powerful.

After a while since she left, I have been in contact with her through Facebook. But the conversations don't go very far just small talk here and there
On Friday nights I have been talking to her in a couple of nightclubs. On a couple of these encounters, I noticed that she was looking for me. Just bumping into me and asking me to accompany her and on a couple of occasions we had a takeaway together and walk her home.
I just melt when I see her. I get the goosebumps and the butterflies just when i catch a glimpse of her.
I keep on just waiting for her to write back on Facebook. When I wait for days I'm uneasy. I constantly have her on the back of my mind. But when she writes to me the whole day changes. It brightens up just like sun rays bursting through the darkest clouds.
I constantly dream of her and my only hope is to be with her. I've never ever felt this for anyone.
I'm in love and I can't help it.
I just pray to God that one day we may be together as one.