+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I slept with my best friend's gf but is there a way to make sure he doesn't find out?

I slept with my best friend's gf but is there a way to make sure he doesn't find out?

It happened a couple times. I mean, I really feel bad but I how do I make sure she doesn't say anything about it?

I've always had some hard time getting girls and well she showed interest in me and vice-versa for some time until it happen. But I feel bad and recently stopped it.

Easy! Put in a bullet in her head..... in yours....or both

You can't make sure she doesn't say anything about it. You know it's entirely possible that when they eventually break up, she'll tell him out of spite.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    You can't make sure she doesn't say anything about it. You know it's entirely possible that when they eventually break up, she'll tell him out of spite.
    That would really suck. She promised that this secret is between us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony98 View Post
    She either tells at the end of the relationship, when she's pissed at him, because you pissed her off... or you get to live with the guilt of screwing over a "best friend". Whatever you think is best, its one of those.. you made your bed now lie in it situations.

He's not your bestfriend if you'd sleep with her

Quote Originally Posted by bigchaw View Post
    He's not your bestfriend if you'd sleep with her
    But everyone makes mistake. Though some are bad ones such as this. For sure he won't ever forgive me if he knew which is why I'm hoping I get to live with this guilt for life. I haven't done it since I stopped. I don't plan on sleeping with his gf anyone nor another man's girl.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    She either tells at the end of the relationship, when she's pissed at him, because you pissed her off... or you get to live with the guilt of screwing over a "best friend". Whatever you think is best, its one of those.. you made your bed now lie in it situations.
    I'd rather live with that guilt than seeing him heartbroken and losing our friendship for good.

I'd rather live with that guilt than seeing him heartbroken and losing our friendship for good.
    So you'd like your "best friend" to have a best friend that slept with his girlfriend.... but also have a girlfriend that will screw around on him over and over again, even if its not with you? And you can just sit by for however long it takes knowing this information, and as long as it doesn't affect you in any way, you're okay with that? Thats the kind of friend you want to be? Thats being a "Best friend"?

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    So you'd like your "best friend" to have a best friend that slept with his girlfriend.... but also have a girlfriend that will screw around on him over and over again, even if its not with you? And you can just sit by for however long it takes knowing this information, and as long as it doesn't affect you in any way, you're okay with that? Thats the kind of friend you want to be? Thats being a "Best friend"?
    I know his gf Sandra quite well. She isn't the type of girl that would sleep around with other guys and also feels about what we did but won't tell. She wants to work on the relationship. She's not really a bad person and has some good qualities such as being smart (only needs 1 year to finish her major), isn't judgmental nor a jealous person, is great with children and animals, gets along with friends and the family and is a good cook. Okay I admit maybe I like her a lot but she's not a bad person.

However, if she were the type to sleep around with other guys, does it with someone else or found out she was playing with me then yes I would be the first one to tell my friend and risk losing the friendship, face the music.

Then do it now. Because she just slept around on your best friend. You'd only tell him if she slept with someone else because you'd be pissed she slept with someone that wasn't you or him.... she's no good... and you can choose to do the right thing.. or you can choose to do what is "right" for you (what gets you in the least trouble).... one makes you accountable for your actions and respect your friend... the other makes you just as bad as that really nice slut your "best friend" is dating.

Yeah.. so it sounds harsh when I call her a slut... but if she slept with another guy you didn't know... you'd probably think she was one too.... just sayin'

And yes, I'm being purposefully derogatory to prove a point.

Ad she probably promised him that she'd only sleep with him. All you can do is cross your fingers and hope that she doesn't let the cat out of the bag
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It happened a couple times. I mean, I really feel bad but I how do I make sure she doesn't say anything about it?

I've always had some hard time getting girls and well she showed interest in me and vice-versa for some time until it happen. But I feel bad and recently stopped it.
    You are piece of s.h.it, lowest of the low. Hope your so called 'friend' find out and ditch both of you disrespectful, back stabing people...

he doesnt deserve to live a lie. nobody does. he should know that she stabbed him in the back and he cant trust her. it should be his decision whether he forgives her or not. not hers or yours. the truth always comes out in the end and its better that he knows now so he can decide for himself if he still wants you or her n his life.

yes cheating is horrible but the lying, covering up and sneaking around is worse. you both need to deal with the consequences and fess up
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

It's not your place to determine what she does or doesn't say about it. They're in a relationship. She has to put his interests and the relationship's interests ahead of what's most convenient for you. You'd only be betraying the friendship again if you try to make her allegiance be to you. Let her figure out for herself what needs to be done.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast