+ Follow This Topic

Thread: All comes down to this decision

All comes down to this decision

Well, hello everyone. I'm new to the site. I am 23 years old, and I have a few questions that I'll take any answer for.

I have a friend now for six years. We began talking because she caught my eye in high school. She is more of a best friend than a friend. The problem is that over the last six years of our friendship we have had so many ups and downs. We've hooked up while being intoxicated which only made things even more difficult. When I would try to talk to her I would being talking, she would just reply with "I don't know, don't know what you want me to say" I want to go on a walk with her or something, and explain to her that whenever we hooked up, it wasn't just hooking up for me. The potential between us is obvious, our friends agree with me. I don't know what to say to her. Don't even know where to begin.

Maybe write down everything you want to say and feel to clear your head a little. Then go for that walk with her and let u know how u feel. Be careful though, admitting your feelings may strain your friendship if she doesn't feel the same way