+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wish I could tell her

Wish I could tell her

This is ninetoe1024, and, no I do not have nine toes.
    I need some help on how to, or if to, tell my crush how much I love her.
    She is a high school Senior and I a high school Freshman, we have known each
    other for as long as I can remember, and I really think that I love her, but don't
    know how or if I should tell her.
    Some help Please?!?!?!

First of all, you shouldn't say you're in love with her. I know what you feel must be strong but it's not "love" yet. You should just play it cool and ask her out to a movie or something and you go from there. If she declines, she's not into you the way you're into her. Good luck!

I am not exactly able to ask her out, would love to, but I can't. Our family is just too busy, and I don't get to see her that often. Poor me.
    Is there any way I can drop a hint when our families go tailgating at the Alabama game in October? Our families are not the only ones there,
    and I am pretty sure, in fact I would bet on the fact that there will be some drunks there, and the weird thing is, I keep having visions of her
    getting attacked by one of them, and me showing up and clobbering that guy. How can I drop a hint that will accurately convey the message?
    No one is perfect, then again, in the 20th Century, no one thought space travel was real, so why not try.