+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Nostalgia for Ex

Nostalgia for Ex

Hi there all.
    nice to meet you all.

From July of last year till December, I had a relationship with a lovely young lady. Around 2 months into the relationship she got very ill, and I supported her through that. I without doubt fell head over heels for her, and we were smitten with each other. Over the months of her progressive recovery, with many side-effects, however, she grew more distant and found it difficult to be in a relationship. I don't grudge her for that at all, though, it was a very difficult time for her. We decided to call it a day at the end of December, and we stayed friends for a few months, which brings me to now. At the end of the relationship, in the last months, I felt though very pushed out and depressed by how it ended, like a slow decline and convinced myself that she didn't care much about me

I will be the first to admit that I misread alot at the end of our time together. She did care, she just wasn't capable of showing it.

I have in the last few weeks began to think alot about her, daily popping into my mind. I have a set of music that reminds me of her, mainly songs that were played often around the summer of 2012.
    Basically, I have very strong nostalgic feelings for her and it is driving me mad. I can't get her out of my head, but the memories of the hurt I felt at the end are still strong too. Any advice?

See if she would be willing to meet with u and talk about how u feel...