+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Never been on a date (NOT ABOUT MY HEIGHT THIS TIME).

Never been on a date (NOT ABOUT MY HEIGHT THIS TIME).

I'm 21, and I've never had a girlfriend or been on a date. I feel like such a loser. What do I do?

Ask a girl out, and have a date.

Next question?

You need to shed your insecurities. No girl is going to be interested in someone who isn't confident in themselves. Look at yourself in the mirror, make a list of things you like about yourself, things you're good at, and what you have to offer in a relationship. Then, find a girl you like and start up a conversation about anything. Just feel it out and go for the gold! Just ask her out.

OP, there's a boy at my gym who has some kind of dwarfism or the like. It's clear he had his leg extended a bit, but they are still bowed, and his arms are uneven and short. I'd say the kid's under 5'.

BUT, he's got mad swagger and attitude.

Get over it.

Hey!

I'm 22 and I'm in my first relationship. I was never confident or secure with how I looked. I've always been shy. But now that I have a boyfriend I realize that those things were just silly. Be confident, open minded, go out and hangout in places you like, with friends and start talking to girls, about things that you like and things you think they like as well. Invite her (along with your friends if you want) to know her better, and then if you see she starts showing some interest in you, invite her somewhere (like an art show, the movies, an event) and eventually tell her about your feelings. If she says no... Well at least you're gaining experience on how to treat a girl. It's all about the practice. But never let any negative thought rule your mind. You won't lose anything with trying.

I didn't have my first bf til I was 21. Nothing to be freaked out about. Just talk to people, be social, and it'll happen for you

Quote Originally Posted by danizephyr View Post
    You need to shed your insecurities. No girl is going to be interested in someone who isn't confident in themselves. Look at yourself in the mirror, make a list of things you like about yourself, things you're good at, and what you have to offer in a relationship. Then, find a girl you like and start up a conversation about anything. Just feel it out and go for the gold! Just ask her out.
    Very solid advice!
    Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience