+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kiss on the first date: OK or not?

Kiss on the first date: OK or not?

What is your opinion of kissing on the first date?

I'm not big on kissing. It would have to be with a guy that is really all in my head. Special basically. Depends on the guy. I don't kiss around = ). Some guys I wouldnt kiss at all but if he gets a kiss first date or not, he should feel special about getting these luscious lips. Not just the ones with the red Chanel lipstick. Both sets.
    Last edited by Starnique; 03-09-13 at 09:41 AM.

Waiting makes it that much more special..
    Buuuut if you've known this person for some time, it may be appropriate but if its like the first time meeting this person ever or u don't know them very well, I don't think it's appropriate. But oh well I kissed my bf the first night I ever knew of him cuz we were drunk at a bar and now 11 months later here we are lol.
    But if your trying to be romantic my advice at the beginning would be good lol

Depends on the date. Has to be a pretty good date for a kiss on the first.... second date is usually where I would go for the kiss.

If its a good date and you like the person then why not. I think people are a bit too picky about this sort of thing. If you like the person and think you might have something don't waste time just go for it. Maybe not sex on the first date but a kiss is fine imo.

If your not sure then have a second date and depending on how it goes then kiss then. If you don't think its going to work then no

Depends on the date. If it went well, and I plan on a second date, then I have no problem with a good night kiss.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

if you are feeling it, kiss, if not and not the right time don't because if you go in to soon you could put the other person off you. make sure its mutual.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by VG_Addict View Post
    What is your opinion of kissing on the first date?
    I never kiss on the first date, I will on the second though at the end of the night.

I think if there is going to be a second date then a kiss is a must on first date. If it is obvious that there is no chemistry then do NOT kiss, it's a nice way of saying no second date even though it isn't always that obvious. It would be nice if we all agreed on a standard, no kiss at the end of first date means no second, a kiss means I'm still interested let's see where this goes. Btw, no man will ever say, this women kissed me at the end of the first date, what a slut! Kissing is great between two people that are into each other, especially when it is still new. Disclaimer, cold sores = run, very fast.

Totally fine if I am attracted to him.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions