+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ladies: Cut or....uncut?

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    .........do you think he has a major problem if i tell you what it is?
    How could we possibly know until you do?
    Speak less. Say more.

R.I.P.
    Once upon a time existed a useless post here by RSK
    Jul 21st 11:31am - 11:33am
    Last edited by RSK; 22-07-05 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    FIRST OF ALL...THIS IS WHAT MEN TALK ABOUT - WOMEN STAY CLEAR! YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE! MEN AREA HERE, DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE FEMALE...THIS IS STRICTLY MENS BUSINESS AND TALK - IT'S SOME VERY PERSONAL STUFF!
    Stop being an ass. Everything on this board is personal for all to read. You don't want someone to read something, don't post it.

First, "your friend" is an idiot to NOT see a doctor and you're not helping him by seeking medical advice here to offer him.

Second, everything you've mentioned points to hygiene. One does have wash under his foreskin at least periodically, for chrissake. Tenderness of the glans could point to a condition prompted by uncleaniness.

Third, take a good look at the anatomy of an uncircumsized penis. That SHOULD explain why its more difficult to expose the glans when your penis is erect than when it's flacid, and why there IS a risk of tearing. There's a male equivalent of the female hymen.

Anything having to do with penis size or hairy balls is just too ridiculous to respond to.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Stop being an ass. Everything on this board is personal for all to read. You don't want someone to read something, don't post it.

First, "your friend" is an idiot to NOT see a doctor and you're not helping him by seeking medical advice here to offer him.

Second, everything you've mentioned points to hygiene. One does have wash under his foreskin at least periodically, for chrissake. Tenderness of the glans could point to a condition prompted by uncleaniness.

Third, take a good look at the anatomy of an uncircumsized penis. That SHOULD explain why its more difficult to expose the glans when your penis is erect than when it's flacid, and why there IS a risk of tearing. There's a male equivalent of the female hymen.

Anything having to do with penis size or hairy balls is just too ridiculous to respond to.
    i would appreciate if you could delete your post in the same way i deleted mine above, thanks

Sorry. Cat's out of the bag. I don't want to anyway.
    Speak less. Say more.

Sorry. Cat's out of the bag. I don't want to anyway.
    hmmmm... your fiesty......... meeeow!!!

u sound like a early teen to me RSK, or just some really imature grown man which is sad. anyways are u sure ur friend isnt you? i think it is..so i would definitly get ur shit checked out b4 it gets anyworse.

Quote Originally Posted by 1reason1love
    u sound like a early teen to me RSK, or just some really imature grown man which is sad. anyways are u sure ur friend isnt you? i think it is..so i would definitly get ur shit checked out b4 it gets anyworse.
    I'm in the middle.

I think I'll be fine.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    FIRST OF ALL...THIS IS WHAT MEN TALK ABOUT - WOMEN STAY CLEAR! YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE! MEN AREA HERE, DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU ARE FEMALE...THIS IS STRICTLY MENS BUSINESS AND TALK - IT'S SOME VERY PERSONAL STUFF!
    Are you the same guy that has "no personality"?

ok... here's a break down of the pros and cons of having extra skin:

Pros
    - It allows "gliding" (gliding is where the forskin acts as a barrier between the penile shaft and the vaginal walls. Therefore the penile shaft can "glide" inside the vag without chaffing)
    - Less chaffing during sex, less lube
    - It requireds no sharp objects near your wang!

Cons
    - can get dirt trapped inside it, therefore more cleaning, thus more effort
    - It's kinda ugly (but that's personal preference)
    - The debate still continues over whether it hinders sexual stimulation or not... but i'm putting it under cons just because

I was cut at birth, and I think my wang is damn sexy. Thanks Mom, Dad, and God!
    I am Jack's Lack of Self-Respect

Mini696 -- Did I read your post above correctly? Are you laughing at yourself? HOW COOL! Shit, man. That's two-thirds of winning the war of the sexes in any circumstance!
    Yeah I did. I found it funny that I would say something like that without backing it up with proof.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

i don't mind either way as long as its hard and he knows what to do with it!!
    all i know for sure, all i know for real
    is knowing doesn't mean so much
    when placed against the feeling
    the heat inside, when bodies meet, and fingers touch...

I've never slept with a man who was uncut. I'd like to. I only once fooled around with a guy who was and it seemed to me that he was super sensitive. But that was as far as we went.

i personally think uncut is better. i don't mind cut i guess but if i ever have a son, i'm not going to cut off his foreskin i don't care about the so called "medical reasons" that's all a load of crap.

err its not a load of crap, and there is proven research lol. On the other hand, if well taken care of, he won't have to worry about any of it.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast