+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ladies: Cut or....uncut?

Mini696 you speak of medical "proof"...LOL

Routine neonatal (infantile) circumcision is not medically indicated by the American Medical Association. The Canadian Medical Association has deemed it a "crude" and "obsolete" procedure.

Why is it obsolete? The US, Israel, and South Korea are the only countries who routinely circ. babies shortly after birth.

Why is it necessary? In the early 1900s there was question as to whether every home across the country would have running water. Without running water, intact males would not be able to wash under the foreskin daily. A few prominent Jewish doctors realized and sold the idea that this could prevent an infection (balantitis). Nowadays we have ample running water.

Isn't it necessary for a tight foreskin? No! That is nonsense..lol. Just because its tight doesn't mean you cut it off and get desensitized. Mini696 your logic is amusing..If you had a headache would you cut of your head? lol. A tight foreskin that does not pass over the glans is known as phimosis, and it occurs in less than 2% of the intact population. Thats certainly not enough to justify the cutting of all baby males.

Oh, and by the way... ask any urologist. For phimosis they will prescribe steroid creams to help with stretching, or a less invasive surgery such as a prepuital plasty or a dorsal slit. For balantitis: Yes a circ. is indicated.

Mini696 please tell me why circs. are medicaly indicated. Verify your facts. Or post again.. afterall I could use some free comedy.

I was cut at birth but according to mother the docs didnt cut enough and the cut didnt turn out to be a "full cut" therefore I get the benefits of the "glide" when needed and the "extra mileage" to boot... kind of like a transformer, keeps both sides happy I've been told by more than one partner that the extra surface "texture" on the back half of the head that doesnt get worn smooth by fabric or pants adds a bit of feeling as well, which from a womans perspective sounded like a good thing. The full uncut people can build more "mileage" by lots and lots of abusive masturbation with a quality handsoap that incorporates pumice (Gojo, LAVA, etc...) which is always a fun past time lol
    Last edited by Abraxxas; 30-07-05 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Mini696 you speak of medical "proof"...LOL

Routine neonatal (infantile) circumcision is not medically indicated by the American Medical Association. The Canadian Medical Association has deemed it a "crude" and "obsolete" procedure.

Why is it obsolete? The US, Israel, and South Korea are the only countries who routinely circ. babies shortly after birth.

Why is it necessary? In the early 1900s there was question as to whether every home across the country would have running water. Without running water, intact males would not be able to wash under the foreskin daily. A few prominent Jewish doctors realized and sold the idea that this could prevent an infection (balantitis). Nowadays we have ample running water.

Isn't it necessary for a tight foreskin? No! That is nonsense..lol. Just because its tight doesn't mean you cut it off and get desensitized. Mini696 your logic is amusing..If you had a headache would you cut of your head? lol. A tight foreskin that does not pass over the glans is known as phimosis, and it occurs in less than 2% of the intact population. Thats certainly not enough to justify the cutting of all baby males.

Oh, and by the way... ask any urologist. For phimosis they will prescribe steroid creams to help with stretching, or a less invasive surgery such as a prepuital plasty or a dorsal slit. For balantitis: Yes a circ. is indicated.

Mini696 please tell me why circs. are medicaly indicated. Verify your facts. Or post again.. afterall I could use some free comedy.
    Why bother? You'll just keep telling me things I already agree with.

Would I cut off my head for a headache? No... What sort of comparison it that?
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Hey , i got news for you ,i'v had BOTH I was not cut while growing up ... everything was fine , sexual pleasure was good , then at 14 , my privates grew so much and i screwd so much ...(dont know exactly how it happened)

but one night my dick was itching and i went to take a leak . then i pulled my skin and i saw on my left side of my head ...that my skin has like tearing ...but it wasnt bleeding or anything it was just purple pink (looked a bit bruised) and it was covered in like wetness ( you know when you stop bleeding theres plasma that covers the injury), it just like ripped but it was only like a strech ( weird) ...

so for the next couple of days it hurt like crazy taking a shower but at the end , all the skin was pulled back, my dickhead DID look bigger , looked nicer i admit and when i took a shower after that and i pulled my skin ( ps it wasnt cut or fell apart ) and the water hit my head ...i turned around as fast as i could because it super sensitive ( not in a good way this time ...it hurt) so a while later i got used to it and sexual pleasure was just as good as it was before .

PS cut IS easier to clean ...

well here is quick one. Go to these websites

[url]http://www.mothersagainstcirc.org/[/url]

or if u wanna know how many uncut in the world its 85% and i feel happy being in the majority

[url]http://www.mothersagainstcirc.org/majority.htm[/url]

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    Hey , i got news for you ,i'v had BOTH I was not cut while growing up ... everything was fine , sexual pleasure was good , then at 14 , my privates grew so much and i screwd so much ...(dont know exactly how it happened)

but one night my dick was itching and i went to take a leak . then i pulled my skin and i saw on my left side of my head ...that my skin has like tearing ...but it wasnt bleeding or anything it was just purple pink (looked a bit bruised) and it was covered in like wetness ( you know when you stop bleeding theres plasma that covers the injury), it just like ripped but it was only like a strech ( weird) ...

so for the next couple of days it hurt like crazy taking a shower but at the end , all the skin was pulled back, my dickhead DID look bigger , looked nicer i admit and when i took a shower after that and i pulled my skin ( ps it wasnt cut or fell apart ) and the water hit my head ...i turned around as fast as i could because it super sensitive ( not in a good way this time ...it hurt) so a while later i got used to it and sexual pleasure was just as good as it was before .

PS cut IS easier to clean ...
    What the ****.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345