+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: not liking someones taste or smell

looks like most would tell their bf/gf from this thread. thx.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    I tell them, the look of disgust usually gives it away and the what the ****, no wai! lmao.
    Look, if they want to get eaten out, then douche or something for **** sakes before you get together -- if not don't ever except any guy is going to do it for you.
    Never had a gf etc. say I tasted bad, they basically all swallowed, if I did taste horrible I wouldn't make anyone taste it, that's for damn sure. Vomiting and screams of you are gross isn't great for getting off.
    Douching is extremely unhealthy for the vagina! Warm water is enough, and maybe a mild soap, but even then, it can cause problems.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

It's not good at all. You're right. They even sell the douche made with vinegar. That's just crazy. I'm not even sure why they still sale it.

I've never douched. I think the food you eat and what you drink affects smell and tastes too for the better and for the worse. I'll find you a list.

10 Tips for better semen taste

Here then are 10 simple do's and don'ts to improve the taste of your sperm and make your semen taste better and sweeter:

1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine- they're all pollutants.

2. Drink lots of water 1 - 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.

3. Fruit get plenty each day and sweeten your sperm taste
    Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.

4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.

5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid:

Any vegetables from the cabbage family big offenders also include Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:

5. Cut red meat consumption this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty.
    Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.

Fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don't cut it out!

6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, they're big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.

7. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work.
    Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it's a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.

8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.

9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.

10. Avoid junk food, they're loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen's taste.

Try and eat food "from the earth" i.e. as naturally as possible. Also consider taking a zinc and selenium supplement, both are needed for healthy sperm and can make the taste better.

Finally, strong smelling semen may indicate an infection, so if your semen taste doesn't change when you change your diet, you should consider a visit to the doctor.

Your aim with your diet is to eat one that helps your overall health and the above recommendations will not only make your semen taste better you will also feel fitter and healthier as well.

Keep in mind that you can eat some of the foods we don't recommend for sperm taste.

You can enjoy red meat and the occasional spiced curry just keep in mind the following when considering sperm taste:

What you put into your body takes between 12 and 24 hours to secrete out and you should simply keep this in mind before eating and deciding whether you want a better sperm taste on that particular day or not!

All a guy has to do is drink lots guava juice for the day, and don't have beer or too much heavy protein.....good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Douching is extremely unhealthy for the vagina! Warm water is enough, and maybe a mild soap, but even then, it can cause problems.
    Some of you gals need to use more than plain soap and water though {shivers} because I don't think that will cut it for a few.
    But like what was stated earlier could be a medical condition and it needs pills or something to clear up the funkiness odor.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    All a guy has to do is drink lots guava juice for the day, and don't have beer or too much heavy protein.....good to go.
    Do you think it is the same for men as it is for women, or as women we need to drink eat different foods? I drink a lot of soy milk, wonder what that does, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Some of you gals need to use more than plain soap and water though {shivers} because I don't think that will cut it for a few.
    But like what was stated earlier could be a medical condition and it needs pills or something to clear up the funkiness odor.
    Again - if the smell is so strong and unpleasant that it doesn't go away after washing the vagina with soap and water, there is probably a bacterial infection to be taken care of, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by joanna1 View Post
    10 Tips for better semen taste

Here then are 10 simple do's and don'ts to improve the taste of your sperm and make your semen taste better and sweeter:

1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine- they're all pollutants.

2. Drink lots of water 1 - 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.

3. Fruit get plenty each day and sweeten your sperm taste
    Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.

4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.

5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid:

Any vegetables from the cabbage family big offenders also include Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:

5. Cut red meat consumption this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty.
    Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.

Fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don't cut it out!

6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, they're big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.

7. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work.
    Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it's a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.

8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.

9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.

10. Avoid junk food, they're loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen's taste.

Try and eat food "from the earth" i.e. as naturally as possible. Also consider taking a zinc and selenium supplement, both are needed for healthy sperm and can make the taste better.

Finally, strong smelling semen may indicate an infection, so if your semen taste doesn't change when you change your diet, you should consider a visit to the doctor.

Your aim with your diet is to eat one that helps your overall health and the above recommendations will not only make your semen taste better you will also feel fitter and healthier as well.

Keep in mind that you can eat some of the foods we don't recommend for sperm taste.

You can enjoy red meat and the occasional spiced curry just keep in mind the following when considering sperm taste:

What you put into your body takes between 12 and 24 hours to secrete out and you should simply keep this in mind before eating and deciding whether you want a better sperm taste on that particular day or not!

i actually started doing some of these tips to see what it changes and if any work. too soon to tell but thanks for suggestions. i was drinking lots of coffee so cut it back drastically also.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

To the OP lol... I cant believe that with all the responses you got on this question .. not a single person
    stopped to ask about this girls diet, ethnicity, or simple shower/grooming habits. LOLZ everyone
    just assumes shes got a rotten vag that needs medication to treat it.

There are thousands of factors in peoples day to day lives that can affect the way a human body
    smells and tastes, inside and out.

Food, environment, stress, sleep and so on.

And honestly... for guys and girls. Do you really think that after you have taken a leak that
    "ALL" the urine has exited the urethra? Depending on how much you have urinated that day ( first
    morning pee smells awful ) what you drank before you had to use the washroom and before
    you have sex can greatly affect the way you taste and smell before someone sticks their
    mouth on your parts.

Also.. do you groom your parts? Urine and sweat have bacteria that can fester, grow and smell
    on your pubes and make your junk smell terrible. Just like guys arm pits, balls and butt crack.
    Women's vag and any other area they forgot to shave that day.
    Im not saying stick a razor everywhere. Some cultures actually praise hair.
    But what I am saying is be aware of it. Dont go to the gym and then come home expecting
    your partner to stick their mouth on your junk and enjoy it.

Food is a major contributor to the way your body tastes and smells as Joanna1 pointed out.
    If a guys Jizz tastes bad, it doesn't automatically mean hes got syphilis and need to be
    rushed to the hospital. Maybe he just ate a lot of asparagus 48 hours ago
    ( 48 hours is what it takes for food to influence what your bodies juices taste like)

If a chicks vag tastes bad, it doesn't automatically mean shes got an infection.
    Could just be the spicy dinner she ate.

Ethnicity does also play a roll. I dated a Persian girl years ago and despite her best washing
    and grooming habits, she always had a "funk" about her and it wasn't until I took her camping
    for 2 weeks that I found out it was her family living and household cooking smells that absorbed into
    her clothes and skin. By week 2 all she smelt like was either camp fire or the body wash she was using
    and all traces of "funk" were gone until she returned home.

So again .. with the thousands of day to day outside factors affecting the taste and smell,
    it would be hard to narrow it down to just one issue. If it bothers you, just make some
    simple rules you can both follow.

Eat clean and immerse your body in good food 48 hours prior. Liters of pineapple juice
    always do the trick for me and I have never had a chick complain.
    Oral after showers only.
    Pubes trimmed or gone.
    I never feel comfortable letting a chick put her
    mouth on my junk unless I was showered
    and shaved first.

And if you find she still has a smell you dont like, there's always scented and very tasty lubes
    you can buy from the adult store that make any "funk" taste and smell like peppermint or
    any other flavor you can think of.
    Last edited by Raden; 03-10-13 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    This^. If you are inclined to the science of it, read on:

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/9/1269.full
    Thank you. Was going to bring this up, but couldn't find a source credible enough.

It's really about genetic compatibility - if there are no medical issues. From personal (and therefore anecdotal) evidence it's absolutely true. Women I've known and been with with NO medical problems have simply not smelled good to me, both their personal body odor and (more pronouncedly) their odor/taste "down there". On the flip side... some of you may think it's disgusting - the dirtier my wife is, the more intoxicating she smells. We don't have a shower, only an old claw-foot tub, so bathing is a limited to a few times a week, and when she's been a few days since bathing, she smells AMAZING. Can't keep my hands (or anything else) off her.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Women I've known and been with with NO medical problems have simply not smelled good to me, both their personal body odor and (more pronouncedly) their odor/taste "down there".
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this. Did women with some medical problems smell good to you? Or are you making the point that even if someone has no medical problems, she still may not smell good to a guy with whom she isn't genetically compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Women I've known and been with with NO medical problems have simply not smelled good to me, both their personal body odor and (more pronouncedly) their odor/taste "down there".
    I agree with you completely because I'm the same way. For me, some guys I've been with in the past just haven't had a specific taste that I liked. It wasn't that there was something wrong with them but maybe the kind of soap and lotion or whatever they used? Or just how moist their flesh "down there" tasted... Does that make sense? Maybe I'm just weird.

The worst odor I've ever smelled while eating pussy wasn't actually the pussy, it was a dirty asshole. Idk why anyone would neglect that area when cleaning themselves, especially right before receiving oral, but it happens.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast