+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: not liking someones taste or smell

Quote Originally Posted by mollymari View Post
    None taken. Co dependant hey? Gee. Fair enough; everyone has their own opinions and this is good; and thank you for bringing up my sweethearts condition on this thread. yes he is an alcoholic and yes I am staying with him, thank you very much; and he's the best man I've ever met in my life whom I am not about to leave just because he has a problem. Nothing is perfect and he is worth fighting for; I do not see this as being co dependant but appreciate your view, sort of.
    As far as Starniq goes, she seems somewhat dubious compared to other things she has said and I am simply wondering what's up with her recent lashings.
    Do with that as you may.
    As long as you're happy molly. Your life.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

alcoholism,gambling addiction,drug addiction,sex addiction,petty criminal behaviour,financial difficulties,emotional difficulties, lets bar anyone with any of these issues from seeking love and companionship and see how the worlds overpopulation issue quickly resolves itself bit like eugenics really and we know who made great use of that do we not
    " Love and compassion are necessities not luxuries.Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

... Smh ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Communal posts starniq. Glad you got heart.

wouldn't dream of 'coming for you', as you say and I will not be offended by you because as you say, when your mean, well, you don't mean it right?, "I wasn't serious btw".... Indeed.

well, good luck, have a nice day and I do mean that. Take it as you may and shine on you crazy diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    No, I don't have a chip on my shoulder....Dick. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you. If you like me, I like you. If you love me, I love you. If I **** with you, I ****s with you hard and heavy. However, everybody starts off clean with me but if you cross me, you cross me and when I don't like you. Hell, I just don't like you. Besides, I have my own fam and friends so who really cares?!
    Just a joke sweet thing, you know I got nothin but love for ya

wouldn't dream of 'coming for you', as you say and I will not be offended by you because as you say, when your mean, well, you don't mean it right?, "I wasn't serious btw".... Indeed.

well, good luck, have a nice day and I do mean that. Take it as you may and shine on you crazy diamond
    F***ing Hippy.

*Said with love*

No that's not what I said. I was talking about PC in particular. I mean every gotdamn thing, I'm saying to you.

Worry about your damn self and that alcoholic you're dealing with. Just like a typical woman who can see every other womans problem but their own. You can see my problem just as clear but obviously don't know your own worth or how to get thru on yours. When you get your own house in order then you can talk to me. Now you go Shine on that.

*Hears the "Z-SNAP" loud and clear*

pack syndrome

Aw, aren't you sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    No that's not what I said. I was talking about PC in particular. I mean every gotdamn thing, I'm saying to you.

Worry about your damn self and that alcoholic you're dealing with. Just like a typical woman who can see every other womans problem but their own. You can see my problem just as clear but obviously don't know your own worth or how to get thru on yours. When you get your own house in order then you can talk to me. Now you go Shine on that.
    'Pink Floyd'. 'Shine on you Crazy diamond' are lyrics of a beautiful song. Hey how bout this. Try waiting more than a few seconds before lashing out at people. This site is to help people among other things. What you said to PC was horrible. You basically condemned his birth and that is just plain intolerable, nasty and mean.. You say you were joking but your just nasty. I had every right to say something about it and will continue to write whatever, where ever I am so inspired to do so. This is a communal forum.

;and as far as your claim to my self worth and my damn self (as you say). WEll, forgive me, but I think i'd rather take advice from someone who doesn't share their pussy's details or say such potty mouth crap.

and hey, if you feel the need to continue your assault, pick on me, not my husband. You have a problem with me, don't bring him into it.
    little word of advice to ya too; when you spew verbal diarrhea, like you do so well, honestly little girl, it only hurts you.

Burnt britches

Having a toke.
    I can't dish it out like you can Star
    but I do appreciate your brute truths and I do wish you well, truly

got me good

We all have swallowed a kid at one point in time so you really need to stfu up about it and Yes, its best we both move on because at this point its straight up harassment on your end which I don't do well with. You did mediocre coming back for me but you get a C for Courage. I really enjoyed my dinner tonight. Hope you did too.

Take care. Moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    when going down on them, or women when blow jobbing them and swallowing. if so, do you play it off and then avoid that sex act with them again, or atm do you go, fck that is funky, clean it up so i can do this to you gain. that sounds harsh and you'd probably never fck that person again because they felt you were a bastard or bitch for being so blunt. i think i would avoid going down on them again after, and only if they asked why tell them. thoughts, experiences?
    I would be honest and tell them why I didn't want to eat them out if they wanted me too. It's a 2 way street, has to be a pleasure for both. The thought of it even makes me want to hurl.

like starnique said, "moving on", enough, no more arguing on this thread. hate someone and what they said to you, pm them or report them, don't go ruining others threads and derailing it. i made my thoughts on that clear in that suggestion thread.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567