+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: not liking someones taste or smell

Bitch, no its not a sensible topic for me.

Anyway, you waste of sperm, where the **** do you come off saying ( we all know that's not true) . I want you to back that up. **** everything else you saying.

Good that its not sensible topic for you cause your pussy cant smell good when verbal shit is coming from mouth. Are you having brainfarts?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Are you a ****ing retard? My pussy aint up for discussion. You are the dumbest, most illiterate, worthless piece of shit on this site.

You're mother should've swallowed you, therefore you're dead to me. Bye.

I wish you a lot of love Star. Seems that you need it.
    Name:  aBK1Q8P_460s.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  28.3 KB
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

What's that picture of you and your mammy have to do with this? Nice touch but you still gets no sympathy from me. So next time mind your own mutha****ing business and we don't have to have a silly convo because I don't know what the **** your problem is but if you get out of line with me or be disrespectful, i'm going to flex on your bitch self.
    Last edited by Starnique; 21-10-13 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Molly, shut the hell up. What you say holds no weight around here. I can give you several reasons why she smells or taste bad also.

Ps. My pussy smells/taste great.
    well good on you for the grand flexibility there star, well done, just think, if everyone could do that, we'd never see each other. You should be proud

BIG FUZZY HUG FOR STARnique EVERYONE. she's having a rough day, or a few.

Quote Originally Posted by mollymari View Post
    and I could give you several reasons why that's a nasty thing to say but I won't; What ever burr you may have up yonder, well I hope your day gets better. Feel free to be mean to me; I'll take it lightly and hold no merit to your woe's.
    You are one codependent and bluenote is another. Of course the two of you are going to see eye-to-eye dysfunctionally and that's your perogative but its quite telling, actually. You stay with an alcoholic while he stays with a cheater that would still be at it if he didn't catch her out on it. What Star said may not be soothing but, it is what it is.

No offence, just sayin.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-10-13 at 03:30 AM. Reason: added and subtracted
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You are one codependent and bluenote is another. Of course the two of you are going to see eye-to-eye dysfunctionally and that's your perogative but its quite telling, actually. You stay with an alcoholic while he stays with a cheater that would still be at it if he didn't catch her out on it. What Star said may not be soothing but, it is what it is.

No offence, just sayin.
    None taken. Co dependant hey? Gee. Fair enough; everyone has their own opinions and this is good; and thank you for bringing up my sweethearts condition on this thread. yes he is an alcoholic and yes I am staying with him, thank you very much; and he's the best man I've ever met in my life whom I am not about to leave just because he has a problem. Nothing is perfect and he is worth fighting for; I do not see this as being co dependant but appreciate your view, sort of.
    As far as Starniq goes, she seems somewhat dubious compared to other things she has said and I am simply wondering what's up with her recent lashings.
    Do with that as you may.

How long have you been on this site to know what's normal behavior for me or not. Seriously?!

good for you molly as you say very few perfect people in this world and it sounds like we think along the same lines re love is rare and once you find it its worth fighting for, starting to feel like anyone who has any sort of issue should be thrown in the reject bin according to some on here, not a very humanitarian view imo
    " Love and compassion are necessities not luxuries.Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

kindness matched by inner beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Are you a ****ing retard? My pussy aint up for discussion. You are the dumbest, most illiterate, worthless piece of shit on this site.

You're mother should've swallowed you, therefore you're dead to me. Bye.
    Dear Starniq
    What is up with you? Kind of a nasty thing to say don't you think? I imagine ultimately your words will hurt you the most and you can call me what ever little thing you like, insult me from the safety of your computer screen as you lash out and I don't care if you think I'm some loser pushover, that's fine; but something tells me your hurting .... Normally, people don't bring out such low blows unless their really hurting inside. Well, star, I do hope this finds you well, in better spirits and with a healthy love in your life. Though I have not read allot, from the few of your past posts, you seem fairly compassionate so hell yeah, what the ____ has happened to you that causes you to say such horrible things towards another human being you have never even met.... yes, and I do apologize for the flexibility comment but you walked right into it; it was the least I could do.

Quote Originally Posted by mollymari View Post
    but something tells me your hurting .... Normally, people don't bring out such low blows unless their really hurting inside.
    Actually, Starnique is a perfectly balanced individual - she carries a chip on BOTH shoulders

Yes, it was very mean and I did feel a little bad (I wasn't serious btw) and sometimes I do feel bad when I go off on people on here and I have apologized to people who I felt deserved it but I have problem with being spoken to in a certain way or condescendingly, especially when I'm not talking to you. You don't think his comment was offensive to me? I am a nice person and I don't have to explain it to you because again, who are you? I don't go off on people for no reason. Don't come for me unless I send for you.

Anybody that knows me know that I can back up what I say, in person or not. I would totally say this in your face. It wouldn't be mean but it would be very direct.

No, I don't have a chip on my shoulder....Dick. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you. If you like me, I like you. If you love me, I love you. If I **** with you, I ****s with you hard and heavy. However, everybody starts off clean with me but if you cross me, you cross me and when I don't like you. Hell, I just don't like you. Besides, I have my own fam and friends so who really cares?!
    Last edited by Starnique; 22-10-13 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote99 View Post
    good for you molly as you say very few perfect people in this world and it sounds like we think along the same lines re love is rare and once you find it its worth fighting for, starting to feel like anyone who has any sort of issue should be thrown in the reject bin according to some on here, not a very humanitarian view imo
    Newsflash: Codependency isn't "love" its addiction as sure as the alcoholic is addicted to booze, the codependent is addicted to drama and the need to fix.

Thats okay, as I said its your perogative to love whom you want but please do accept that not wanting to be with someone who would do what your gf would do, isn't abnormal in the least even if you try to paint it that way.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast