+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: not liking someones taste or smell

I don't remember the smell ever being bad enough that it's bothered me. I'm sure it's had a bit of an odor, but it's the part of the body he pisses from. I don't expect it to smell like roses. If the smell ever was bad enough to bother me, I'd probably just joke with him about it and then go back to being intimate in other ways.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    when going down on them, or women when blow jobbing them and swallowing. if so, do you play it off and then avoid that sex act with them again, or atm do you go, fck that is funky, clean it up so i can do this to you gain. that sounds harsh and you'd probably never fck that person again because they felt you were a bastard or bitch for being so blunt. i think i would avoid going down on them again after, and only if they asked why tell them. thoughts, experiences?
    I tell them, the look of disgust usually gives it away and the what the ****, no wai! lmao.
    Look, if they want to get eaten out, then douche or something for **** sakes before you get together -- if not don't ever except any guy is going to do it for you.
    Never had a gf etc. say I tasted bad, they basically all swallowed, if I did taste horrible I wouldn't make anyone taste it, that's for damn sure. Vomiting and screams of you are gross isn't great for getting off.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

LMAO! tell them this:
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Or this

Searock. Straight feminist. I'll take the chocolate cake for 200 Alex.

It remind me of that song when Gucci mane said

~i luv my stinkin bitch, she on my dirty drawers..i give her dirty dick~
    Last edited by Starnique; 07-09-13 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    LMAO! tell them this:
    We say smells like a tuna boat on a hot sunny day lol.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Is this a problem for you? Tell us what's going on
    no, only a 'what if' question. i had an ex who would pee at the worse times, lol but that was the worse of it. i was wondering how you tactfully mention an odor/taste issue if you came across( LOL!) that problem in life. i wouldn't want to embarrass anyone.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

i like the funny replies. saw this and made me laugh because it is probably true for alot.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Wow, that's sad XD

^ rofl the bears face or the concept of not telling so you still get sex? or both =)

i wouldn't say only to not hurt their feelings, but also like i said i wouldn't do it for them again, lesson learned and smelled
    William Blake

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    smell and taste tells us if were compatable or not. apparantly intense chemistry means you would have healthy babies together.
    This^. If you are inclined to the science of it, read on:

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/9/1269.full
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    This^. If you are inclined to the science of it, read on:

http://ndt.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/9/1269.full
    that's a really interesting article, thx
    William Blake

^ rofl the bears face or the concept of not telling so you still get sex? or both =)
    Both, but mostly the second thing.

i wouldn't say only to not hurt their feelings, but also like i said i wouldn't do it for them again, lesson learned and smelled
    I think the best thing to do would be to joke about it without making a big deal out of it but still letting her know about the "problem"... then the next time she will hopefully be cleaner. If you say nothing, you both lose.

when going down on them, or women when blow jobbing them and swallowing. if so, do you play it off and then avoid that sex act with them again, or atm do you go, fck that is funky, clean it up so i can do this to you gain. that sounds harsh and you'd probably never fck that person again because they felt you were a bastard or bitch for being so blunt. i think i would avoid going down on them again after, and only if they asked why tell them. thoughts, experiences?
    I don't like swallowing cum so if I did it is giving a blow job and it was awful smelling or tasting I would say to them right there, deal with it. Not good to hide you are turned off if you are in a relationship.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast