+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: not liking someones taste or smell

not liking someones taste or smell

when going down on them, or women when blow jobbing them and swallowing. if so, do you play it off and then avoid that sex act with them again, or atm do you go, fck that is funky, clean it up so i can do this to you gain. that sounds harsh and you'd probably never fck that person again because they felt you were a bastard or bitch for being so blunt. i think i would avoid going down on them again after, and only if they asked why tell them. thoughts, experiences?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I don't think I'd ever have oral sex with a guy who wasn't my boyfriend, and I wouldn't be in a relationship with a guy that had issues with personal hygiene.

Is this a problem for you? Tell us what's going on
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

If a woman smells bad on the inside, it's not a hygiene problem, it's a medical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    If a woman smells bad on the inside, it's not a hygiene problem, it's a medical problem.
    Smell and taste are subjective... for example I have an attractive female friend who has a smell, not a perfume.. but its just the way she smells... and it disgusts me... as terrible as it is to say.... its not a hygiene thing.. she's a clean person... and it often gets masked by perfume and soap.. though when I hug her goodbye I still smell it...

I would stand to reason that any other part of her would still smell unappealing to me.. inside or out.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    Smell and taste are subjective...
    This is true. In fact, smell and taste play a big part in determining whether we are sexually attracted to someone. I just said that because the way Marcus85 phrased his post seemed like he was talking about "objective" foul smells (like, smells that most regular humans would be disgusted by, such as rotting meat and so on).

Is it her natural body scent or is it coming from her vagina? Could be a bacteria infection if so, and it possibly needs antibiotics.

There needs to be a chill-running-down-the-spine, cringing emoticon.

I agree with Starnique, Life, she should be checked for bacterial vaginitis. It's not really harmful in any way, just leaves an unpleasant smell, but it can be treated.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    I agree with Starnique, Life, she should be checked for bacterial vaginitis. It's not really harmful in any way, just leaves an unpleasant smell, but it can be treated.
    Oh A_A, don't say vaginitis, its unbecoming.

otherwise, I can't really speak to all that.... some things just smell weird..

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    Oh A_A, don't say vaginitis, its unbecoming.

otherwise, I can't really speak to all that.... some things just smell weird..
    Lmao, terribly sorry to ruin your wonderful image of me

I'm just saying though, the smell of a girl (unless she's on her period) shouldn't be strong enough that you can smell it when you hug her, or whatever. She should get checked. BV isn't an STI so it's not contactable, it's more of an inconvenience than anything, because of the smell.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Some women are extremely sensitive about their coochie smell. They must be handled delicately or you might hurt their feelings. Others don't really care and you could hit them with a 2x4 and they won't get it.

Through thousands of years of evolution, the coochie has developed pheromones that attract males. This is why a guy will even put his face down there in the first place. It is a bit like caviar. The first time you think WTF am I doing putting this in my mouth. Then, later on, you find yourself remembering its uniqueness and seeking it out again. But, yeah, if it smells like rotten meat or limberger cheese, there's something wrong.

smell and taste tells us if were compatable or not. apparantly intense chemistry means you would have healthy babies together. men are more sloppy kissers coz they can apparantly taste fertility on the female tongue. kisses determine whether you will see each othsr again or not. sex promotes boding and trust etc.. its all connected

anyway if it smells bad-cringe bad then theres something wrong and they need to see a doctor.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Smell and taste makes you compatible? Okay, yeah scents connect however, a stink pussy is a stink pussy. I don't understand it. If everyone else can smell you, you should smell yourself. We as women know we have to stay fresh. We know what we smell like unless she has just grown accustomed to her stinkness. I don't see how anyone can deal with vaginitis, that shit is ridiculous. It happens. Take care of it. If a guy is doing it to a girl raw but he sleeping with other girls, that can throw off her scent also and getting nutted in all the time can throw something off. Vaginas are sensitive and have to be treated like gold.

All vaginas have their own natural, unique scent and flavor, which I heard eating sweet fruits can make yout taste better. Diet can affect your scent also. Anyway, it's not supposed to smell bad or really foul. Men/women should be able to tell the difference.
    Last edited by Starnique; 05-09-13 at 08:57 AM.

Natural pheromones do help determine whether someone is attracted to you or not. Just the smell of my current partner drives me crazy (just the scent he gives off naturally, not necessarily his penis), which he doesn't understand because he only puts on deodorant. If someone's smell seems off to you, it may not be a matter of whether or not they are hygienic, but just whether you are compatible.

Occasionally when I go down on him I'll notice that his semen tastes off or different, but it doesn't bother me because I love doing that for him and making him feel good.

If you are dedicated to someone, it shouldn't matter. If you're not worried about being in a relationship, you can do whatever you want, like be picky about these things.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast