+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: not liking someones taste or smell

Eww lmao. I guess you didn't lick her ass then? =)

I have a habit of freshening up before I have sex. I.always powder the pooch and every where around it. Good habit I guess.
    Last edited by Starnique; 05-10-13 at 01:22 AM.

Hmmm, personally what I would do is talk to them about it outside the bedroom. Or if you're worried about embarrassing them or whatever, maybe play it off like you think it would be really sexy and fun to do that in the shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Eww lmao. I guess you didn't lick her ass then? =)

I have a habit of freshening up before I have sex. I.always powder the pooch and every where around it. Good habit I guess.
    No ass licking for her

I usually suggest taking a shower together before we get freaky and we knock some foreplay out in there while we're at it. Showering together always gets me unbearably horny anyway so it all works out

lalalita Guest
    I was with a man whose hygiene went on a steady decline over the course of our relationship. It was a shame, because I was very attracted to him and we had great sexual chemistry. All of that was eventually ruined as showering became *maybe* a once a week occurrence. I sucked it up for a long time, but it got so bad that I told him I wanted no parts of him sexually if he hadn't showered within the last 12 hours. He also started smelling just on a day to day basis from never washing his clothes and it strongly affected my feelings for him in the long run. Talking to him about it didn't change anything. He was like a stubborn toddler who thought there was nothing wrong with being filthy.

I was also with a man whose semen was just STRONG. It was very, very potent tasting and really turned me off to giving him oral (something I love to do). His precum was even foul tasting and the yucky taste lingered the entire sexual act.

With that being said, I am VERY turned on by a man's smell. Cologne is sexy, but a man's natural scent drives me wild. Waking up next to a man is the ULTIMATE. Something about they way a man smells right after he wakes up is intoxicating. I love having a man's smell on my clothes and getting whiffs of him throughout the day.

I tend to be attracted to smokers, and while I quit and detest second hand smoke, some lingering cigarette smoke on a man is sexy.

Next time you're with a guy that tastes strong, Lalalita, just buy pinapple and make sure he eats lots of it. His diet was the cause of his mucky spunk.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lalalita Guest
    I agree with Starnique about freshening up before sex. If I can't shower before hand, I carry around baby wipes to freshen up before hand. I also make sure I am relatively cleanly shaven. If I'm feeling "dirty", I have down right turned down sexual acts.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    I agree with Starnique about freshening up before sex. If I can't shower before hand, I carry around baby wipes to freshen up before hand. I also make sure I am relatively cleanly shaven. If I'm feeling "dirty", I have down right turned down sexual acts.
    This. Totally. It will make me feel insecure to have sex when i'm not fresh. One things for sure, a guy will never say anything negative about my scent. I believe in bathing every day. Sometimes in between if I have to. I think everybody should was their ass every day to be honest.

Dear Exeter,
    In some cultures and indubitably around the Globe, some people, prior to any act of sexual play or intimacy produce a basin of hot water, a gentle soap and cloth and certain 'parts' are lovingly and gently washed. This can feel rather good and makes for a cleaner approach. This act can be a great part of foreplay.
    Then again, if someones scent curls your nose hairs, well, could be natures way of saying hey, incompatible.

Years ago I dated a really good looking guy, great personality, all that. When we finally did become intimate, I had such a hard time with his scent; and I don't just mean down yonder but him in general. Completely repelled me. Just, wrong. I felt bad about this and wonder if I had a similar effect on him. Chalked it up to the notion that some are meant, others are not. Our bodies are smarter than we think and have ways of telling us (if we listen) who's a good match and who is not.
    goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    I think everybody should was their ass every day to be honest.
    There are people that don't wash their ass every day ??

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    On the flip side... some of you may think it's disgusting - the dirtier my wife is, the more intoxicating she smells. We don't have a shower, only an old claw-foot tub, so bathing is a limited to a few times a week, and when she's been a few days since bathing, she smells AMAZING. Can't keep my hands (or anything else) off .
    Apparently not.

I assumed some other form of ass-cleaning, like maybe they don't have full showers but still clean parts of their body... eurgh.

In sex everything is so personal...

Yeah it is but aint nothing personal about a stink pussy/bad body odor. Its offensive to everybody around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Next time you're with a guy that tastes strong, Lalalita, just buy pinapple and make sure he eats lots of it. His diet was the cause of his mucky spunk.
    I thought pineapple did just the opposite though- made the cum tangy and stronger? I could've sworn I read that somewhere.

i tried to incorporate some of the things on joanna's list she posted a page back, not sure how well it is working because i am not tasting my own cum, lol and not asking randoms to taste it either. i thought pineapple made your semen sweeter tasting not as pungent, idk.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast