+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: On a scale of one to 10, how pretty/sexy is she?

On a scale of one to 10, how pretty/sexy is she?

Name:  honeymoon 769.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  93.1 KBName:  honeymoon 0734.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  89.1 KB

Just be honest, whatever you think. Click to enlarge picture
    Last edited by Clockwork; 04-09-13 at 10:37 AM.

Body is a 7...overall good figure but need to lose a bit of weight. I don't really find her face that attractive so face is like a 4. Eyebrows are over plucked. Damn it...now I feel horrible for saying these things.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

I'm not going to pick a number.it seems demeaning and weird. Everyone is different.. She is attractive in my opinion. In that picture with the blue shirt she is very beautiful and I like her nose piercing :-)

She looks better with shades on. Also, what's up with that pointy bra or titts in the blue shirt? A different kind of bra. Nothing wrong major bad about the body.

I wonder how she feels about you posting her picture online to be rated. If I found out a guy did that to me, I'd get rid of him and probably kick his ass. The nerve of you. Jerk.

She's a 4. Not pretty, but not hideous. Chubby, but not obese. I would have given her a 3, but she has good hygiene, so she gets a point.

I think guys with low self-esteem would go for her.

I find it alarming that these photos are named 'honeymoon'. Are you putting your wife up to be rated..or someone else's wife?

Either way, I find it demeaning.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

basilandthyme has a good question there, is this really YOUR wife? If so then you are obliged to tell her that she looks however she looks
    TO YOU. If you think she needs to lose some weight, then don't JUST tell her, do it WITH her. If she is not your wife, then tell her she looks
    great and move on.
    And, no, I do not have nine toes.
    No one is perfect, then again, in the 20th Century, no one thought space travel was real, so why not try.

It's very likely that's OP on the pictures. That's a better way to get a less biased opinion.

I think she's good looking. Love her smile. She isn't chubby at all IMO. I really hope this isn't a woman you know in real life - so disrespectful.

6 or 7. She is not chubby, seems more like an average body size to me. Average and leaning towards chubby but not chubby. Can't see much wrong with her tbh. Quite a nice body, eyebrows are slightly over plucked but overall nice face.

I don't know your personality or that person, so attractiveness will depend on what type of interaction a person will have with that person.
    A picture doesn't tell me anything, as she might be in shape, but okay ? :S
    I'll approach that person, but will she have an ego like everything is beneath her and she has standards as to who can talk to her ?
    I find looks to be the trait that most look at without regarding how they feel around that person.
    Appearance can be changed, but the person that you are took more time and changing that is a lot harder, as it requires discipline from that individual to want to improve their life.
    No sense in giving a rating, as it'll prove nothing but wanting attention.
    Right now I look okay, but i tell people that I did it to feel better and appearance is a result of it, but I want people to get to know the person that I am, and not based on my looks.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 04-09-13 at 08:18 PM.

This is you isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    She looks better with shades on. Also, what's up with that pointy bra or titts in the blue shirt? A different kind of bra. Nothing wrong major bad about the body.

I wonder how she feels about you posting her picture online to be rated. If I found out a guy did that to me, I'd get rid of him and probably kick his ass. The nerve of you. Jerk.
    haha it's probably the OP herself attention seeking while posing as a guy

If it really is the OP, rather than attention seeking, she's looking to placate her insecurities.

OP - If this is you, don't do this to yourself. Everyone is going to have a different opinion about what they find attractive.

This woman has a nice face, but a little plain. Fix the hair...maybe some highlights or something to draw more intrigue. The main thing would be to loose weight and tone the muscles. A healthy body is always hot and this woman can absolutely achieve a tight bod with dedication, work and time.

I'm going to proceed with a sweeping generalization here... I've noticed, here and elsewhere on the internet, that a lot of people from the USA seem to be a bit obsessed with working out and looking "fit". Just because a person doesn't have visible muscles doesn't mean they are unhealthy.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast