+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: On a scale of one to 10, how pretty/sexy is she?

Maybe girl just feels a bit down and dude wants to show her that peoples likes her and shes actually pretty amazing not jusr in his eyes but in others too.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Maybe girl just feels a bit down and dude wants to show her that peoples likes her and shes actually pretty amazing not jusr in his eyes but in others too.
    You make more sense than most people on here. Some people look into things way too much. I think it drives people nuts that there isn't a reason I am giving. Just simply, there is a girl that is being asked if she is pretty or not. Some people have a hard time grasping that without delving into what could possibly be wrong in someone's life, as if there has to be something wrong, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    You make more sense than most people on here. Some people look into things way too much. I think it drives people nuts that there isn't a reason I am giving. Just simply, there is a girl that is being asked if she is pretty or not. Some people have a hard time grasping that without delving into what could possibly be wrong in someone's life, as if there has to be something wrong, or else.
    No.. most people are just smarter than you give them credit for. You posted this for a reason... selfish or otherwise, and if someone feels down about themselves this isn't going to pep them up knowing random internet goers might find them attractive.. where in most cases the opposite was true because people here really couldn't care less about the person in that picture physically.. its a forum where most people delve into emotional issues, of which its apparent, if you need to be rated, that you have some.

Most of the people who do this kind of stuff have self esteem issues of one kind or another.. you doing it "for" someone else doesn't suddenly make that not the most likely possibility.

Guys, why do you care what the reason is? Just leave it alone and answer the question if you want to.

Well, because there IS something wrong in anyone's life to post this. Either the girl looking for criticism, or, you doing it as an enabler.

If you are the girl in the pic, then work on your self-esteem, and don't be so concerned with what other people think of your looks. As you tell from the responses, overwhelmingly, they were not flattering. So, if this was done to feel better about yourself, then abject FAIL.

And if you're a friend, then shame on you for helping your friend feed their low self-image problems. Friends support and build each other up - don't find sinister and conniving ways to help tear them down.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by valixy View Post
    Actually people's opinions aren't important, at least not in this way, and I hope for your own good sake and your partner's to come soon to this realisation. Tastes are very personal and love is even more personal.

When I was in my twenties, a friend of mine who was just a bit over thirty, told me that once that I'd be over thirty, I would suddenly stop caring about what people say or think and I would so easily simply be myself and totally enjoy that. A few years later I realised she was right about that and also that I hadn't even been aware of how much I had been trying to do or be what people expected me to before. This is true about many people, in my opinion, and it is often with age and through life experience when they simply learn not to care more than they should about what the others may think or say, be themselves and simply live their lives the way it makes them happy.
    Damn straight, V. QFT.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

she is pretty, reminds me of kate winslet a bit.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Attachment 2069Attachment 2070

Just be honest, whatever you think. Click to enlarge picture
    An 8. Very pretty, love your hair color and smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    she is pretty, reminds me of kate winslet a bit.
    Ah yes, I see it. I guess on that angle. I was going to say Jewel.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, i would consider dating her based on her beach photo, its s shame but my last gf was a stripper and you can imagine how beautiful she was, flat tummy, perky tits, great ass, the most perfect legs iv ever seen,

but we just didnt make it work

in the end looks only last for so long till they fade true love is blind an all that

Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    Ah yes, I see it. I guess on that angle. I was going to say Jewel.
    yeah, jewel too. both very attractive female celebs. the op got good and bad ratings on the pics posted, no ones idea of what is beautiful is same, thread goes to show that.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Hahahahaha post is very entertaining and proves that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That being said, a lot you need an eye exam....sorry couldn't help it. Actually not attractive in the general sense but I can see why some might find her attractive because she has that look, hard to explain, but her look is of one of the those women where you ask 5 guys and they say no way and the sixth guy says I'm in love.

Quote Originally Posted by okwhat2013 View Post
    Hahahahaha post is very entertaining and proves that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That being said, a lot you need an eye exam....sorry couldn't help it. Actually not attractive in the general sense but I can see why some might find her attractive because she has that look, hard to explain, but her look is of one of the those women where you ask 5 guys and they say no way and the sixth guy says I'm in love.
    Yeah, I've met women like that. Some guys go for the homerun and try to get the supermodel Kardashian type (no thanks) and ignore the girl next door types who always have someone fall deeply in love with them. I always prefer the latter. I married the latter, and my wife is still very pretty.

is that you? a 6
    My Life Through Lyrics

OP, if your posting this, you must be interested in this person, in some relation.
    If you like being around this person, our opinions mean nothing, and I 'll say it again, that grading a person shows how shallow some people are about looks.

How old is this person ?
    I

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast